Profile for Mrs. J. A. Latham > Reviews

The Little Stranger
The Little Stranger
by Sarah Waters

4.0 out of 5 stars The Little Stranger, 9 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Little Stranger (Paperback)
I bought this for my daughter so I haven't read it but I was very pleased with the service.It was an extra for her birthday just because I knew she wanted to read it.It arrived quickly.

The Three Horrid Pigs and the Big Friendly Wolf
The Three Horrid Pigs and the Big Friendly Wolf
by Liz Pichon

4.0 out of 5 stars Three Horrid Pigs, 29 April 2012
The book arrived very promptly. It's a present for someone in May so I haven't got their reaction but I'm very pleased with the purchase. Thank you

Maxell Silver Oxide 370 / SR920W Watch Battery
Maxell Silver Oxide 370 / SR920W Watch Battery
Offered by Beaky Trading (UK VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxell Silver oxide watch battery, 31 Dec. 2011
We had tried various places to buy this battery and couldn't get it anywhere so decided to look on the net (why it took so long I don't know as we buy a lot online )
It arrived really promptly ,less than 24 hours from ordering !
It's exactly as described so we're really happy.

Blacklands
Blacklands
by Belinda Bauer

4.0 out of 5 stars Blacklands, 31 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Blacklands (Paperback)
The book was a Christmas present for our daughter. It was delivered promptly and as described so I was happy with that, especially as it was such a reasonable price for a stocking filler.
She's already nearly read it and enjoyed it as far as I can tell so a great purchase !

Travalo Easy Refill Travel Parfum Atomizer Spray Bottle in Sleek Silver
Travalo Easy Refill Travel Parfum Atomizer Spray Bottle in Sleek Silver
Offered by BIGFLY UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Travalo, 27 Nov. 2011
I saw the review of this in a magazine and it sounded really useful so I have ordered it for our daughter and our son's girlfriend for xmas. I will only know how successful it is after xmas.

Son No 2 and said girlfriend are travelling to Hong Kong in Jaunary to see son No 1. She is also getting her favourite perfume for xmas so I shall know when they come back whether it was a good idea.

Dodo Pad Desk Diary - Calendar Year Diary 2012: A Combined Diary-Doodle-Memo-Message-Engagement-Orgnaniser-Calendar-Book
by Naomi McBride
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars Dodo Diary, 27 Nov. 2011
This was bought as a Xmas present so hopefully it will be well received. Our daughter has requested this for the last three years so there must be something good about it !

Logitech Webcam C200 - 960-000418
Logitech Webcam C200 - 960-000418

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Webcam, 19 Jan. 2010
This was a Christmas present for our son. We have been trying to get him to use a webcam so we could "skype" him to keep in touch.

He seemed pleased with it and set it up as soon as he got home after Christmas. Since then we have used it to call him every week-end.

The quality of the picture and sound both seem very good, no problems so far.

I love it because I can see him when I'm talking to him, much better than a phone call.

I would thoroughly recommend using a webcam for keeping in touch with friends and family. The camera is the only outlay, after that it's free...and fun!

The Easy Cook Cookbook: Real food for busy people
The Easy Cook Cookbook: Real food for busy people
by Sarah Giles

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Cook book, 7 Sept. 2009
I've bought this for my daughter for Christmas so I can't really review until she recieves it. She loves the magazine but I'm having trouble with them so she might not get that anymore. This is to make up for it!

Swatch Swatch Marrow Of Life Silver Dial Strap Watch
Swatch Swatch Marrow Of Life Silver Dial Strap Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Swatch watch, 21 July 2009
We ordered this watch for our daughter's birthday. It came the day after we ordered so that was impressive.
She had seen it on the internet, along with many others, and really liked it so she was very pleased to recieve it.
It was exactly as described, and so far she's still as pleased as she was the day she got it.

Silver and Diamante Flower Toe Ring
Silver and Diamante Flower Toe Ring
Offered by CLICK Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Toe ring, 17 April 2009
I was really pleased with the toe ring which was a gift.

It was very pretty which I had seen from the site and it came in a lovely gift box so I had nothing more to do than pass it to the recipient.

I would certainly use Treasure Box again.