Profile for eaudio > Reviews

Shure SE215 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Clear
Offered by Pro Audio King
Price: 74.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio pleasure!, 9 Sep 2011
I have spent a lot of money on many different earphones in the last three years. I had some q-jays, shure scl2, then some from sony in the 40-70 range and I ended up with Shure SE530 which was really dissapointing experience ( I mostly listen to rock,pop maybe thats why, who knows) When I saw the SE215, I just said to myself I have to give them a try. That was probably the best decision I could have done. These earphones produces very enjoyable audio experience, it so much fun listening to them. Everytime I put the SE215 on, I can't stop smiling. Therefore I can truly recommend these earphones for everyday use since the price is not high and the fun factor is fantastic.

There is, of course, one cosmetic drawback: It is difficult to find perfect fit first time you try it. The cable has some extra plastic coating(up to 3cm from the earphones) so you can create tight form around your ears. I consider this solution being not very comfortable and you have to be carefull too, because it seems you can break the connection cable-earphone when trying too hard.
Anyway, great earphones, do not hesitate!