ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)

Profile for N. P. Patel > Reviews

Content by N. P. Patel

N. P. Patel (London, UK)

X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 / Laptop Speaker - Black
Offered by nattyman1991
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, 7 Nov 2012
I am very pleased with this little speaker. I use it for my laptop, and the sound quality is very good, and I can also hear the bassline on songs now (which I couldn't with my laptop speaker). Good maximum volume level. It collapses down into a highly compact size which is handy for travelling. A great buy.

Attack and Release
Attack and Release
Offered by MediaMine
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 9 April 2008
This review is from: Attack and Release (Audio CD)
This album represents a significant change in direction by the masterful duo. For me the attraction of the Black Keys has always been their dirty blues sound, characterised by energetic and heavy riffs; this album marks a shift towards a more mellow sound. I find the fast-paced rhythms of their previous albums much more appealing than the slower "Attack and Release". However, if you are a massive fan of the band, like me, then you will still want to buy this album, just out of curiosity if nothing else. Newcomers should start with either "Rubber Factory" or "Magic Potion".