ARRAY(0xaa481ce4)

Theatrical Fake Red Vampire Blood Horror Halloween Costume Party Accessory New
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 2.69

2.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointing, 26 Oct 2013
The item I received was not the same as the one pictured. I bought this product thinking it would look real - as described in the picture 'theatrical'. Instead I received a cheap tube of fake blood which I could have bought from the 1 shop in town. What a waste of money.

The Food of Spain
The Food of Spain
by Claudia Roden
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Food of Spain (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a gift. When it arrived in the post I was so pleased with it. It is such a lovely hardback with beautiful colors and pictures inside. It really grabs authentic Spanish cooking into one book. I liked it so much, I didn't want to give it away!!!! Definitely a must have for food lovers and cooks!

Smiley face trolley keyrings
Smiley face trolley keyrings
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Smiley face trolley keyrings (Toy)
This is so useful! I ordered it because my friend has one similar that she uses when we go to the gym and use the lockers. This is perfect because it fits in the lockers like a pound coin. It is also really handy because it attatches to a key ring... the smiley face is also an added bonus! haha. Definitely a must have for you gym goers and supermarket shoppers who don't always have loose change! brill!

Handheld Charity Money Collection Box/Tin - Pink
Handheld Charity Money Collection Box/Tin - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 26 Oct 2013
Very pleased when I received this in the post!

Its bright pink! Eye catching and well made! It came with a sticker to seal the lid to ensure it is not tampered with :) it also has a black sting to hold or tie. I printed out my own stickers to stick onto the front in which it had plenty of space. If you're getting a box for charity, definitely go for a bright color, this pink was perfect!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Oct 2013
I bought this for a friend for their birthday as it is their favorite smell!

It came quickly in the post and we also received a complimentary lip gloss as well which was definitely appreciated!

It smells lovely! Definitely a perfume to get!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL, 26 Oct 2013
Love these, they look exactly as they do in the picture.

The postal service was amazing, they came so quickly and I discovered they had sent them as 1st class without me even having to pay for it.

What I received was the set of contacts in a tiny box stored in the contact liquid in tiny bottles. I also got a bottle of contact fluid and a festive Halloween contact box.

The contact themselves I haven't yet worn for any length of time and I have never worn contacts before. I decided to try them on before next week (Halloween !) in case I ran into any problems. I took the contact out from one bottle and proceeded to apply it to my left eye. There wasn't really any detailed instructions included in the box or anywhere else, so I guessed how to put them in. I stretched open my eye and applied it with my index finger. The main thing is to not blink or get afraid of touching your eye. Once I had got the contact in it felt weird and my eye watered a lot. However, after a few minutes of constant blinking and eye watering, my eye adjusted and I could blink normally again. Now, when I came to take it out, it was even trickier! As I did before I stretched my eye out and then tried to remove it. However, this took many attempts! In the end I found it was easier to just be rough and not to be afraid of touching your eye. I held open my eye and stared at my nose and pinched it out. I then put the contact into the lense box provided with the 'funky' contact solution.

I am now confident that if I were to wear them for any length of time my eyes could cope and I could also put them in and take them out.

I would definitely recommend a practice run for anyone who has never worn contacts before!

Overall, the product itself and the service was brilliant, I'm sure I'll enjoys these on Halloween! }:-)

Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap
Multi-Catch Metal Mouse Trap
Price: 6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 12 Mar 2013
Bought this as our cat's keep bringing live mice into the house and we have an raised kitchen counters which they go under! Didn't want to kill the mice but just wanted to humanely catch them. This product does the job amazingly! It arrived on time in good condition. We have caught all the mice in our house with this mouse trap. All you have to do is place some bate in the mouse trap.. nuts, raisins, sultana's, chocolate etc. to encourage the mouse to go into the trap. You don't have to do anything to set the trap. Just make sure the lid is fully down. The mouse is trapped when it walks through the tunnel and opens the latch which then closes behind it and traps it in. It has a clear lid so that you can see if you have caught anything and also holes all around the outside so the mouse can breath.

This product does the job and am pleased with the success rate of catching mice!! We are now mice free!

Would definitely recommend at a price this good!

Globe White Flat Laces - White
Globe White Flat Laces - White
Offered by Liquid Lines Surf Shop
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 12 Mar 2013
This is exactly what I expected when they came, well made in the original packaging. Just needed some extra laces that weren't cheap and tacky. Would definitely recommend!

SanDisk SDCZ50-032G-B35 32GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-032G-B35 32GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Offered by Audio Commodore
Price: 10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Mar 2013
This is really good well made USB stick. I got it to store all of my uni work on and it does the job perfectly. It is very small which is the only thing I can fault about it. It is smaller than my little finger so I am concerned I might loose it! I have attached a bit key ring on it and I keep it in my purse so I don't loose it in my bag. Overall, WELL worth the cost buy it while you can!

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 Out Of This World Fashion Case / Cover / Shell / Shield - Multicolour
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 12 Mar 2013
I love this iPhone case. It has to be the best one I've had by far. I have had loads of positive comments from people saying how much they like it and it appeals to men and women. The actual case itself is well made strong and fit for the job. I've dropped my phone a few times with this case and it still doesn't have a scratch. The overall look of the case is really nice, it's a nice design with nice colour etc. Definitely a worth while buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4