Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Dave Voce > Reviews

Content by Dave Voce

Dave Voce (Wales)

Bosch Rotak 43 LI Ergoflex Cordless Rotary Mower 36V 4.0ah Battery
Bosch Rotak 43 LI Ergoflex Cordless Rotary Mower 36V 4.0ah Battery
Offered by GM Suppliers

4.0 out of 5 stars the little bosch is fantastic for smaller lawns, 5 Sept. 2015
My other mower is a big honda and whereas the honda is certainly more powerful on long grass and easier for large lawns, the little bosch is fantastic for smaller lawns, if it's long grass you may need 2 cuts to get it down, but it gives a tidy cut, easy to use, very light and quiet. I now use it more often than the honda, and I cut about 10 lawns a week of varying sizes.

Pocket Guide to Mushrooms (Pocket Guides)
Pocket Guide to Mushrooms (Pocket Guides)
by John Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Nov. 2014
A great book to take on autumn walks. Very clear photo's and easy to use.

Philips O'Neill SHO8801/10  The Snug Headband Headphones
Philips O'Neill SHO8801/10 The Snug Headband Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 3 Jun. 2011
The sound is very clear and with good bass. A good full sound.

I also like the cabling that appears to be longer lasting than the standard plastic cables. I use mine for work and as i have an active outdoor job they tend to break after a few months, so i'm assuming that these will last longer.

The only downside is that they are a bit too snug for me and so after a while my ears start to hurt, but i do find that with any headphones of this style.

Overall very happy with them.

Naqoyqatsi [DVD]
Naqoyqatsi [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeff Maksym
Offered by A*BargainProducts

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 30 Mar. 2005
This review is from: Naqoyqatsi [DVD] (DVD)
It blew me away in the same way that i was blown away all those years ago watching the others. It's of it's age using current technology, but in such a clever and mesmorising way. I just couldn't draw my eyes away from it and it felt very 'womb like' in a comforting sort of way. I just loved it and i can't wait to watch it again and again.