Profile for fayz > Reviews

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in excellent condition and on time, 11 Feb. 2015
Had seen some trailers for this whilst in the US... We are really enjoying the series so much, we have self-imposed daily viewing limits!
Arrived in excellent condition and on time.

Dylon Suede & Nubuck Shoe Dye - Black
Dylon Suede & Nubuck Shoe Dye - Black
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product! Covered pink suede boots in one coat, 11 Feb. 2015
Good product ! Covered pink suede boots in one coat. The boots came out very, very, dark purple as I had hoped ! Product arrived within time specified and in good condition.

Tender Mercies [DVD] [1983]
Tender Mercies [DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ Robert Duvall
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars DVD arrived on time and in good condition., 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Tender Mercies [DVD] [1983] (DVD)
Ending was a bit weak, but overall enjoyable . DVD arrived on time and in good condition.

CAR STEREO/RADIO AERIAL ANTENNA ADAPTOR FOR VAUXHALL/PEUGEOT/FIAT/CITROEN CARS
CAR STEREO/RADIO AERIAL ANTENNA ADAPTOR FOR VAUXHALL/PEUGEOT/FIAT/CITROEN CARS
Offered by RadioWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 18 Feb. 2014
This adapter was exactly as described! Allowed inexperienced fitters to install new car radio with ease. (My husband and I had never installed a radio before) Very happy with the service!

10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 7 Dec. 2013
I am a Zumba instructor, so am quite fit when it comes to cardio . I wanted to tone up and strengthen certain muscles, so I purchased this video. A side benefit is that my husband also works out to this video with me. We like that it contains several different 10 minute routines, dealing with different parts of the body, so we can choose what part we need to work on each day.

The Good Life - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
The Good Life - Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Briers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginning!, 7 Dec. 2013
Had watched a couple of episodes and enjoyed them, but wanted to see how the series began! This DVD takes us back to how it all got started. These are some of my favourite actors too!

Perfect/The Breakfast Club/Bird On A Wire [DVD]
Perfect/The Breakfast Club/Bird On A Wire [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonus video!, 7 Dec. 2013
Had been looking for a copy of "Perfect". Was delighted to find it as part of a trio of classic movies! Have watched all three and enjoyed them all!

Our Last Summer
Our Last Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars truly 'gold'!, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Our Last Summer (MP3 Download)
Always been an ABBA fan! Used to have the 'Album' (there's an old fashioned word!). Great to have this wonderful song in my library again!

Raiders Of Old California [DVD]
Raiders Of Old California [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Davis
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old Cowboy movie!, 30 Oct. 2013
As a fan of Marty Robbins for many years, I wanted to see this old movie as soon as I heard he was in it. Although Marty has a small role, the film itself was as you'd expect of a good old cowboy movie! I enjoyed it!

Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 1526 1525 1545 1750 1440 (Li-ion 6-cell 4400mAh)
Offered by TradeMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value battery!, 23 Sept. 2013
Had honestly expected to have to pay more for a battery for my laptop! Was very pleased to find one of this calibre and price.
Battery was delivered promptly.. very good service

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5