Profile for Amanda j > Reviews

Inflatable Blow up Guitar - 103cm - Flame Design Party Decoration
Inflatable Blow up Guitar - 103cm - Flame Design Party Decoration
Offered by LEGS GALORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 13 Jan. 2013
Great fun, probably won't last long but my son (24 year old) had great fun with it and entertained his family and friends.

Benefit to go beauty bestsellers minatures travel set- some kinda gorgeous- posietint- high beam- that gal

4.0 out of 5 stars More more more, 13 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a present but the bits were smaller than I thought so kept it for myself. It give me a chance to try items I probably won't have bought and I loved them. Iv since went a bought 3 full sized items. I was very pleased with these but be warned they are small. Still felt it was a good buy.

Santoro Gorjuss A5 Stitched Notebook - Puddles of Love
Santoro Gorjuss A5 Stitched Notebook - Puddles of Love
Offered by Harley James Design Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Jan. 2013
Lovely little notebook, my a stationary geek and I loved the purple coloured pages, some are lined and some plain. Very girlie book, it's so pretty. Not very thick but I didn't mind that.

The Language of Flowers
The Language of Flowers

4.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting, 13 Jan. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, the story was believable and you really feel for the main character. You so want everything to work out for her. Will defiantly be looking out for this author again.

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hydrating Body Cream with Vitamins A and E  200g
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hydrating Body Cream with Vitamins A and E 200g

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 8 Dec. 2012
Bought this as a present for my friend but when I smelled it I was tempted to keep it for myself, it smells so good. Packaging is high quality so nice for a present.

Tuesday
Tuesday

5.0 out of 5 stars Swoon, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Tuesday (MP3 Download)
Love James he is so cool, he can sing anything and make it his own. I will be first in line to buy his cd.

Bertie's Bows Grosgrain Ribbon 'Knitted with Love' 16mm on 3m roll
Bertie's Bows Grosgrain Ribbon 'Knitted with Love' 16mm on 3m roll
Offered by Bertie's Bows

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 8 Dec. 2012
This product was very high quality, the ribbon was not as long as I'd thought but I was very happy non the less. I knit garments for baby's born to soon and it's a nice touch to attach a piece of ribbon.

The Magic Cottage
The Magic Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Magic Cottage (Kindle Edition)
I found this book really very scary, hairs standing on the back of your neck scary. The readers feels they are in the cottage and can visualise and sense the undercurrents. Oh don't you love a good scare. First class.

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
by Jamie Oliver

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Oct. 2012
I love Jamie but I was so disappointed with the book. The food looks like it was just threw on plates, very uninspired by the recipes. Iv tried the chilli meat balls and I'd say they were very average in fact I added extra ingredients to boost the flavour. It's such a pity as I loved the 30 minute recipes but these recipes are lacking. Sorry Jamie but I still love you.

Little Black Bag -- INSPIRED
Little Black Bag -- INSPIRED

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy little bag, 19 Oct. 2012
This little bag is perfect to carry your lunch to work in. I bought it as a present but its so cute in going to keep it for myself. Well made and sturdy and easy to keep clean. Good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5