Profile for Amanda j > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far

5.0 out of 5 stars intriguing read, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Kept me guessing to the end, not what I expected. An author worth watching, I will be reading other books by this author.

Glysolid For The skin 250ml
Glysolid For The skin 250ml
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft skin, 17 Oct. 2013
Excellent product, used by elderly relative with extreme dry skin, the cream feels so soft and drys in quickly giving lovely soft moisturised skin. Never seen in the shops in the uk but will def be ordering again from amazon.

BRISTOL STOOL CHART CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
BRISTOL STOOL CHART CAR AIR FRESHENER (CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER)
Offered by Ali Air Freshener Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For the obsessed, 17 Oct. 2013
I know this will get a few giggles on Christmas morning , some people love to give you to to much information on bathroom activities!perfect for my brother.

Granny Squares
Granny Squares
by Susan Pinner

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares (Paperback)
This is my favourite crochet book, each project is displayed so beautifully. The problem is how to decide what to do. Often these sorts of books contain only one or two projects that you would actually attempt but this book is full of such lovely projects you just want to do them all. It's a lovely book to read and is simple to follow, it's also great for people who can design their own projects, it's certainly given me lots of ideas.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed
by Khaled Hosseini

4.0 out of 5 stars A journey, 14 July 2013
This book allows the reader to walk along side the characters, the author transports you . The story is told from different characters eyes and although I enjoyed the book ,I found it distracting jumping from one character to another and wondering how they are linked. It does all come together and is actually very emotional towards the end . If I can take one thing from this book it's that, you never regret an act of kindness.
Defiantly recommend this book and look forward to more from this great story teller.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 24 April 2013
This is the second one of these iv bought. The first one was for myself and I loved it so much I bought my sister one and she loves it to. The case is nice, and as always benefit products just don't disappoint. There is a handy tip sheet with this, excellent if your not sure how best to apply.

Daily Mail: All New Quick Crosswords 1 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: All New Quick Crosswords 1 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
by Daily Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain workout, 24 April 2013
Bough as a gift for someone who does the daily mail crossword everyday. I'm told its an excellent crossword book, challenging but not to difficult for all those crossword fans.

V Direct® ' Bird Cages '- Premium Quality Cute Apple iPhone 4/4S Hard Case
V Direct® ' Bird Cages '- Premium Quality Cute Apple iPhone 4/4S Hard Case
Offered by V Direct Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush, 24 April 2013
Lovely cover, looks like a more more expensive cover. Had it for a while now and looks as good as new, does not scratch easily. Will be buying another one as a change. Top notch.

Noontec Zoro Professional Headphones - White
Noontec Zoro Professional Headphones - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 22 Mar. 2013
Bought these for 24 year old who tells me the quality of the sound is mega. They do look like a high end quality product . Bought the white pair which looks very fashionable. Packaging was also good. Happy with my buy and it made a lovely present.

Clover Soft Touch Deluxe Crochet Hook - 4.00mm
Clover Soft Touch Deluxe Crochet Hook - 4.00mm
Offered by Pebbles Gems

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Mar. 2013
This is my fav hook, it's so comfortable to use and well worth the money. I lend so many hooks to people and often don't get them back. I won't be lending this one out. I will have many happy hooky hours with this hook.i intent to buy a few other sizes to.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5