ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)

Profile for worrybeads > Reviews

Content by worrybeads

worrybeads

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013, 3 Users, 1 Year (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013, 3 Users, 1 Year (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 13 Sep 2013
Great product for malware detection and overall protection even though it does slow my PC down to a grind . In my view it is worth the slow down , for the great protection.

HP Digital Stereo USB Headset with Microphone, Skype, MSN & VOIP Compatible VT501AA #ABB
Offered by Ballicom International
Price: 20.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great, 22 April 2013
A really good product , suits my use . I dont like the fiddly mute button , especially as every one can still hear me !

Eset NOD32 Antivirus (2012)/PC/1 user/1 year/Boxed product
Eset NOD32 Antivirus (2012)/PC/1 user/1 year/Boxed product

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good AV, 22 April 2013
Replacing a corporate supplied ESET on laptop. This version looks and behaves differently . However it is really kind to your resources on the laptop, i.e. things don't come to a halt because the program is running.

Sleek Gadgets - Black Executive Leather Side Pouch Case with Extra Secure Belt Loop Clip for Apple iPhone 4, iPhone 4 S, 4S, 8GB, 16GB, 64GB
Offered by SLEEK GADGETS
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but that is it, 22 April 2013
This is an OK product , at least the one I received . Looks different to the picture , for the money it was too much hassle to send it back

Timberland UK Classic Nubuck Boot Gloves Black Small
Timberland UK Classic Nubuck Boot Gloves Black Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great!, 13 Feb 2013
I really like these gloves. Nicely made and all that. However being Nubuck they mark easily and even though they were nicely packed they came out of the packing marked. Apart from that they are super.

Maypole 9871 Breathable Car Cover - Large
Maypole 9871 Breathable Car Cover - Large
Offered by Auto-Accessorize
Price: 19.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Price V Quality, 9 Feb 2013
Second cover I have bought in 3 years , good for the price but it rots after 3 years. You also need to add more ties to it as one gust of wind and it is off the car . Chased it down the garden a few times before I added more ties to it.

HGST Touro Mobile MX3 500GB External Hard Drive - Black
HGST Touro Mobile MX3 500GB External Hard Drive - Black
Price: 37.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Hitachi product that is not Hitachi!, 9 Feb 2013
Not one of my best purchases! I bought Hitachi as a brand and it is not a Hitachi why is Amazon still showing it as a Hitachi product I have no idea. It is not the best , it is slow and if it was not that I needed it I would send it back. Back to over priced Freecom I go.

Rockport Men's Suede Clog Black Slipper I33173 7 UK
Rockport Men's Suede Clog Black Slipper I33173 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice and comfy, 9 Feb 2013
Love it , nice and warm , very comfy and does not mark my wood floors. They do stretch by half a size so don't let the initial fit put you off.

Brenthaven Eclipse I Sleeve for 14 inch Laptop (Jet Black)
Brenthaven Eclipse I Sleeve for 14 inch Laptop (Jet Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Eclipse I, 18 Dec 2010
A fantastic product for those who do not want to lug around a huge laptop case. Fits my 13.3" snugly and perfectly. I have as 8 hour battery life on my laptop, so I do not have to take the charger with me. The lack of room for a charger makes it a 4* product review otherwise it would be 5* all the way.