Profile for natalie giddins > Reviews

Content by natalie giddins

natalie giddins

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Official Vampire Diaries 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Vampire Diaries 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Vampire diaries Calender 2014, 17 Dec 2013
Very good glad for my product a really good Xmas present love it and i am happy with my product

Fosmon Silicone Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Blackberry PlayBook - Purple
Fosmon Silicone Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Blackberry PlayBook - Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars for my blackberry playbook, 12 Jun 2013
it makes my playbook very dusty so i dont use it i use my other case for my playbook as it better for it

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars for my blackberry 9320, 12 Jun 2013
i love my new case i love my diamente on it so much bling love it and it so nice for my phone

EMPIRE White with Purple Flowers Design Hard Case Cover for BlackBerry Curve 9360

4.0 out of 5 stars my case is for my blackberry curve, 12 Jun 2013
it broke after 2 days but cant complain it only cost me 16p so it a good price and cover

JJOnline Case Cover Skin For Blackberry Curve 9220 9320 - Pink Sparkle Bold Series Silicone Gel Rubber
Offered by JJ-AccessoriesDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars glitter case for blackberry 9320, 12 Jun 2013
it very good but it dont fit it more for a 9300 not a 9320 but i still use it

BABY PINK STYLISH LUXURY NEW 7" INCH PU LEATHER TABLET POUCH CASE COVER PC EPAD for Asus Google Gexus, Blackberry Playbook, Kindle Fire & Fire HD, SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 P3100 P3110

4.0 out of 5 stars for my blackberry playbook, 26 May 2013
i choose this because it nice and pink and goes well with everything i owe so loving it at the moment.

teKKno® Luxury Diamante Bling Chrome Case And Screen Protector for Blackberry Curve 9320 / Pink
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars for my blackberry curve 9320, 26 May 2013
fits my blackberry curve nicely and i love it in pink and also got it in black so essex at the moment

Colourful "KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON" Hard Back Case Cover Shield For BlackBerry Bold 9700 / 9780 From My Fone UK
Offered by UK Fone Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars for my blackberry, 26 May 2013
it fits very nicely on my blackberry bold and i am loving it at the moment people are asking me where i am getting it from.

FlashMART - 8GB Micro SD Memory card/Transflash/Micro SDHC Card for Blackberry Bold 9700
Offered by FlashMart

2.0 out of 5 stars memory card for a blackberry bold 9700, 26 May 2013
does not fit my blackberry bold so not very suitable for my phone so i will have 2 use my old 1

Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
Twilight: Twilight, Book 1 (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer