Profile for Spen72 > Reviews

Briwax 400g Wax Polish - Teak
Briwax 400g Wax Polish - Teak
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Polished my old teak desk up really well

Making Model Gypsy Caravans
Making Model Gypsy Caravans
by John Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Model Gypsy Caravans, 14 Nov. 2013
I sometimes put a view of a gypsy caranvan in my paintings and this little book gives a good anatomy of how a caravan is constructed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2003 Professional Edition, 14 Nov. 2013
Installed first time with no problems. It updates my 1998 version at a very reasonable price. I needed to use Publisher which my 1998 version did not have.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Kobo Charger, 18 Jan. 2013
With the first one received the red light came on for a few seconds and then went off - nothing. The replacement received when connected to my Kobo and plugged in went BANG! and my Kobo no longer worked. I returned both my Kobo and the charger to the suppling company as they requested. They say they take the matter very seriously and have now by phone agreed to send me a replacement Kobo. They have refunded the cost of the charger. They were very apologetic and polite in all communications. All I can say is that in my opinion the two units supplied were not compatable with my Kobo. The company Decrescent, have done the best they could to put matters right and I would buy from them again.

100 Hits Legends - Doris Day
100 Hits Legends - Doris Day

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Hits Legends - Doris Day, 17 Aug. 2012
There is a lovely light heartedness in Doris Day's voice that makes you beleive she would be fun to be with.

Hama CD Box ST-60, Black
Hama CD Box ST-60, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama CD Box ST-60 Black, 17 Aug. 2012
A smart black CD box that holds 60 CD's and matches the black shelving I sited it on. Cd's pop out when you push them for easy retrieval. Comes fully assembled. Very satisfied.

HTML5 & CSS3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
HTML5 & CSS3: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
by Elizabeth Castro

5.0 out of 5 stars Web Site Building, 11 July 2012
I wrote my first web site with Elizabeth Castro's first book on HTML some 10 years ago. This book brings you up to date with HTML5 and CSS3. She sets things out in a way one can understand with useful examples. A very useful book