Profile for Ales Sevcik > Reviews

Content by Ales Sevcik

Ales Sevcik

Page: 1 | 2
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Edition (Upgrade) (PC)
Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Edition (Upgrade) (PC)
Offered by IHI

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 July 2015
Very cheap software which workes better than MO 2003.

Private Investigations - The Best of Dire Straits & Mark Knopfler
Private Investigations - The Best of Dire Straits & Mark Knopfler

4.0 out of 5 stars I like remember of younger years connected with my elementary school ..., 7 Mar. 2015
I like remember of younger years connected with my elementary school time when I was listened at disco dances of that time..

The Very Best Of Don Henley
The Very Best Of Don Henley

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2015
It is very interesting music CD disc. It is one of my prefered CD discs.

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk 32GB extreme 45 MB/s, 3 April 2014
I suppose that this flash do writing files with images of better colour but I recommend to format flash disc before first use.

Catching Rays on Giant
Catching Rays on Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good music - still wonderful, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Catching Rays on Giant (Audio CD)
I like to listen the music of Alphaville still from studying years (30 years ago). This music is very interesting. I like the music is still very wonderful on the west.

Verbatim BD-R SL LTH Blu-Ray Blank Discs 25 GB 6x Speed Wide Inkjet Printable Spindle of 25 Discs
Offered by Europe Sellers Kings

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality of BD discs, 18 July 2013
I met with bad writing in Adobe Premiere programs when I bougt BD-discs in homeland shops. I mean Adobe Premiere software burns BD-discs without errors when I have bought these items from west world. And very low price offer is followed too.

Verbatim BD-R LTH Blu-Ray Blank Discs 25 GB 6x Speed Spindle of 10 Discs
Verbatim BD-R LTH Blu-Ray Blank Discs 25 GB 6x Speed Spindle of 10 Discs

4.0 out of 5 stars BD-R, 19 Dec. 2012
Thank you very much for your offer. I suppose it is item from your contry of better quality then in Czech Republic. It is because have buy this item from your country. Thank you very much for your service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars exclusive offer, 19 Dec. 2012
It was wonderful the most low price of profi word, excell, powerpoint and outlook. It is very useful for my pC.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality of cuttter foil, 19 Dec. 2012
It is very exclusive price and I have changed this cutter foil with cutter knife very easy. I mean the items have got higher quality from western world in compare with homeland shops.

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - 31B, Series 3, Contour, Flex XP, Flex Integral - 5000/6000 Series - Black
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistake at buying, 19 Dec. 2012
I had order the bad type of Foil with Cutter Plate. It was my mistake. This item is not useful for me.

Page: 1 | 2