Profile for Johann Sebastian Bach > Reviews

Content by Johann Sebasti...

Johann Sebastian Bach ""nature lover"" (Southern England)

Rolson 44409 Four Head Rivet Gun
Rolson 44409 Four Head Rivet Gun
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 4.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Rivet Gun, 26 July 2013
I found this a little difficult to use and was reasonably satisfied with the result achieved - after all it is not an industrial tool. I think it could have been more robust but then again for the price I paid I suppose it was reasonable.

Toolzone Tarpaulin Repair Kit
Toolzone Tarpaulin Repair Kit
Offered by Megastore 247
Price: 3.87

5.0 out of 5 stars brass ring eyelet applicator, 26 July 2013
I used this for a different application than it was intended for - to add ventilation to a plastic greenhouse!! However it was easy to use and provided the result I was aiming for.

AMPM24 Yellow Leather Hole Band Wrist Watch Strap Belt Punch Puncher Plier Tool WTL009
Offered by AMPM24
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars handy little gadget, 26 July 2013
Excellent for the purpose for which it was purchased and has produced a very satisfactory result. A handy little tool to possess for many applications.

Pictures from Italy (Penguin Classics)
Pictures from Italy (Penguin Classics)
by Charles Dickens
Price: 8.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Reading for knowledge and pleasure, 17 April 2013
I have read quite a number of Charles Dickens books and found this book both informative and interesting and it gave me some insight into what it must be like to visit Italy.

Fly London Women's Yaz Black Wedge Heel P500025063 5 UK
Fly London Women's Yaz Black Wedge Heel P500025063 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and style wrapped into one, 17 April 2013
These shoes are extremely comfortable and the design is also "funky". As a 66 year old I like to think I can still look fashionable and I think they combine both practicality, comfort and style and I think the whole range is very qualitable. The designers at Fly London should give themselves a big pat on the back!!

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars superb voice, 11 Nov 2009
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
My children liked his music years ago and the more mellow tracks demonstrate a beautiful voice. What I don't understand is why he did not become a mega,mega star but perhaps some of his later music and his current music is still going to give him the recognition he deserves. Surely a God given talent.