Profile for M HAU > Reviews

M HAU

Nerf Supersoaker Freezefire
Nerf Supersoaker Freezefire

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice water gun, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Nerf Supersoaker Freezefire (Toy)
Great product - was nicely surprised at the size of it, the kids are pleased as punch. The hole to refill water is wide, so easy to refill, even for the kids! Great price, quality product.

Top Dad Funny Mens T-Shirt (Medium, Black)
Top Dad Funny Mens T-Shirt (Medium, Black)
Offered by Rinsed

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality T shirt, 17 Jun. 2014
Nice quality T Shirt but I would say it's slightly too narrow at the shoulders, the body of the shirt is fine and fits as expected, my husband has a 38" chest. Overall, very happy with purchase but will get a large next time. Thanks

4-Piece Boys Black & Purple Suit
4-Piece Boys Black & Purple Suit
Offered by Lucy and Adam's for Babies and Children

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality for the price, 4 Jun. 2014
I was impressed by the quality for the price I paid - £19. The tie has a velcro fasting at the back of the neck. The waistcoat fitted perfectly. The only thing I would say is that although the waist on the trousers fitted nicely, the trouser leg were very long and had to be pinned up but easy enough of a job, so not a huge problem. The same for the shirt sleeves, they were long too but we just folded the cuffs back. Not a bad thing really as we will be able to get more usage from the suit for another year or so!
The materials of the suit are polyester and not cotton, which I was a little disappointed about but I guess that's why the price can be set as it is. Overall, nice product at a nice price. I am very happy with it. Thank you

Kickers Toddler Kick Lo Vel I Core Black/black Classic Shoe 1-kf0000434btw 8.5 Child Uk
Offered by Tower-London

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - amazing price!, 4 Jun. 2014
Fantastic quality leather shoe at an amazing price. Could not be happier. This shoe should last as it's very robust!

Thank you!

Premium Comfort Knee Support in Medium.
Premium Comfort Knee Support in Medium.
Offered by Lastrap Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality product but maybe sizing needs to be looked into, 21 Jan. 2014
Very fast, efficient service. Item received in under 24hrs from ordering. The only thing I would say is the size of the support is tight on me, even after measuring myself and referring to your chart before choosing a medium. Have had to order another in a size L. Also, a very minor observation, the logo seems to rub off very easily! But overall, a nice quality support.