Profile for peteg29 > Reviews

Coffee Ployer MOMO8 8inch tablet pc leather case
Coffee Ployer MOMO8 8inch tablet pc leather case
Offered by Smartize UK

5.0 out of 5 stars 8-inch tablet cover, 16 Jun 2013
Very nice cover that fits my versus 8-inch tablet.
The cover protects the tablet well and won't allow it to fall out.
The cover acts as a stand, but will also lie flat, so the tablet can be rotated
It also looks good as it makes the tablet appear to be a posh notebook, which makes it easy to carry around.

5.0 Touch Screen WinCE 6.0 GPS Navigator w/ FM/TF/Europe Map (4GB)+British Standard

5.0 out of 5 stars GPS navigator, 16 May 2013
This GPS navigator works really well, it loads up quickly and picks up the satellites very quickly. I found it easy to set up and the voice and directions are very clear. One thing I really like is that it displays the motorway signs, which can be useful when lorries block the signs.
I have used it for a few routes and it has successfully guided me to my destination. The postcode is easy to enter to find your destination. I've noticed a couple of quirks, but no GPS system I've used has been perfect.
For the money, it's an excellent choice. The screen is bright and clear and the battery works for about an hour, so it's best to keep it plugged in. I've found that if you close it in 'sleep' mode, the maps come straight back on when you turn the ignition on.
As well as the GPS system, you can load your music, photos and videos on the unit, so all in all, an excellent little piece of technology.

PortaPow 2.5A Dual USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (UK Plug)
PortaPow 2.5A Dual USB Wall Charger with 3 Year Guarantee (UK Plug)

5.0 out of 5 stars USB charger, 16 May 2013
This charger has charged everything I've tried I.e phones, tablets and it runs my Raspberry pi.
I haven't tried two items at the same time, but I'm sure it would charge two phones with no problem. I must admit that the blue light is very bright in a dark bedroom, so it works as a night-light as well :-)

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars ghd hair straightener, 16 May 2013
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
My wife loves these straighteners and she uses them every day. Everyone seems to think that ghd is one of the best makes and they certainly do the job without damaging your hair.

Visconti Genuine Leather Hunter Zip Around Cross Body Shoulder Bag Unisex Medium Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Visconti leather man-bag, 16 May 2013
Good quality leather bag that isn't too big. It's just right for carrying your phone, glasses, wallet and small tablet. It has a clever hole in the back to thread your headphones through as well. An 8" tablet will fit nicely, providing you haven't filled all the pockets, as the bag is not very deep.

Analog Man
Analog Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Analog Man, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Analog Man (MP3 Download)
I love Joe Walsh, even from the early days before he joined the Eagles. This album has some really good songs with his usual clever lyrics. There are a couple of tracks that aren't great, but you still have his great guitar playing, so it's OK with me. I guess you like him or you don't, but I like this album.

TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
TeckNet® Wireless Mains Plug-In Doorbell Door Chime
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wireless doorbell, 16 Feb 2013
Had previous more expensive wireless doorbells which worked intermittantly because of a dodgy bell-push, or suspect wireless link, or interference with neighbour's bell. This one just seems to work fine and is a great price. What more do you need?