Profile for Pepsi 1969 > Reviews

Pour Moi? Women's Azure Underwired Plain Bikini Top, Black, 38F
Pour Moi? Women's Azure Underwired Plain Bikini Top, Black, 38F
Price: 25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my style, 11 Aug 2014
Did not fit me too well although there is nothing wrong with the product.

Pour Moi? Women's Azure Underwired Plain Bikini Top, Black, 38D
Pour Moi? Women's Azure Underwired Plain Bikini Top, Black, 38D
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not my style, 11 Aug 2014
Did not suit me although there was nothing wrong with the product.

M&Co Ladies Slimming Tummy Control Flattering Ruched Front Padded One Piece Beach Swimsuit Black 14

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so tummy controlled, 11 Aug 2014
The breast area was too small and it did not do much for my tummy control. I have another that does not have the control and looks better so was not too impressed with this description.

Boys Angry Birds Pyjamas Age 5-6 Years
Boys Angry Birds Pyjamas Age 5-6 Years
Offered by Jim Jams Direct
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 year old, 11 Aug 2014
It fits well as my son needs older clothes as he is so tall. This one fits even though it is for 7-8 year olds when others do not. He loves it.

Girls Disney Minnie Mouse Short Cotton Pyjamas Size 2-3 Years
Girls Disney Minnie Mouse Short Cotton Pyjamas Size 2-3 Years
Offered by Jim Jams Direct
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old, 11 Aug 2014
My daughter loves it. It fits well and is good value for the price I paid.

Marko Nelly M-248 Two Piece Bikini,Size L,Orange
Marko Nelly M-248 Two Piece Bikini,Size L,Orange
Offered by OtherEden
Price: 26.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Top too small, 26 July 2014
I don't know whether I'm well endowed or the bikini top was smaller than average, but this just did not fit me at all. The bottoms were on the small size for their size as well. Would have liked it given half the chance!!

Black Butterfly Black Satin Floral 50s 60s Rockabilly Vtg Swing Bridesmaid Prom Dress (14, Burgundy)
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Black Butterfly, 19 Jun 2014
I love this dress. However, I had ordered a few and this came lower down the list than others from the same company. There is nothing wrong with it.

Lindy Bop 'Lana' Classic Elegant Vintage 1950's Prom Dress Ball Gown (14, Red)
Lindy Bop 'Lana' Classic Elegant Vintage 1950's Prom Dress Ball Gown (14, Red)
Offered by Lindy Bop
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 19 Jun 2014
I loved the look of the dress on the advert but it was too small for my size and it did not quite look right on me, which was a shame as I loved the style and colour.

Long Elegant Halter Neck Evening Dress Empire Formal Gown Maxi Dresses halterneck For Ladies Womens Black Size 14
Offered by My Evening Dress
Price: 34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Halter Neck Evening Dress, 13 Jun 2014
It was a nice enough dress but looked terrible on me. The bust area was not big enough and I am not brave enough to show as much cleavage as the dress wanted me to.

Black Butterfly Bridesmaid Floral 50S 60S Rockabilly Vtg Swing Prom Dress (14, Black)
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing
Price: 26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Butterfly Prom Dress, 13 Jun 2014
It is a nice enough dress but did not look as good on me as the other dresses I ordered. Something not quite special enough about it but still stylish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3