Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris (England)

Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness

3.0 out of 5 stars Great album for any other band...but not coheed., 3 Feb. 2006
Correct me if i'm wrong (actually don't, and let me bask in my own ignorance)but coheed and cambria have always prided themselves on being progressive and inspirational. Having been a massive C&c fan a long time, this album is not all I had hoped. For a start, 'the suffering' is a re-hash of a song off their second album and as for the rest it's..well...average. Their Melodies are not as imaginiative and there song arrangements are a lot more linier than the previous albums. If i had to compile a 'best of', two songs may just manage to squeez in (Ten Speed and Apollo 1/Apollo 11). Still worth a listen tho. In summery, this is the album when coheed and Cambria ran out of ideas. I just hope they dont churn out another 2 tedious albums to keep the corperation happy (there's a good boy).