Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Corporate Stupidity of the highest order., 28 Jun. 2015
How incredibly irresponsible can you be Amazon? Some corporate idiot must have given the green light to this facile and dangerous piece of crap. When the first moron with one of these gets shot by a police officer it will be too late you utter idiots. Withdraw this now before you cause someone's death.

The Beach Boys In Concert
The Beach Boys In Concert

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminder of the past, 29 May 2015
Had this on vinyl when it first came out. Not able to find it again for years. Maybe part of my rating is because it reminds me of long ago summers. Mainly though it's because I just loved this album.

The Man in the High Castle - What If? - Behind the Scenes
The Man in the High Castle - What If? - Behind the Scenes
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Pilot'! this should be an entire flight crew., 16 Jan. 2015
I have always enjoyed PKD's work, but I must confess this one had passed me by, so I came to the pilot episode with no preconceptions.
In short, this has to be picked up by Amazon and made into a full series - the production was excellent, the cast fit perfectly into their roles. I spent an hour totally engrossed in this 'alternate' history.

For me it was the fact that everything was so 'normal', the apparent acceptance of Nazi practices (to avoid any spoilers) was dealt with in such a casual off hand manner it made it all the more believable. All American game shows where the Apple Pie and Mom contestant was beaming smiles and full Nazi military uniform. Not as is usual (and commented on in another review) the 'Ooh look how Nazi that is' method of ramming home the premise.

Well worth an hour of anyone's time - and its free to view as a pilot - a really well made and scripted intelligent drama.

Just great

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 100 Generation 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 32 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, loads of storage can't fault it, 13 Dec. 2014
Bought for use in my car as a music library. Loads of space for my albums and even the odd video file. Excellent value for the price and as the USB slides into the case for protection when not being used no more looking for fiddly end bits you always used to lose with most USB drives!

3.5mm Gold Plated Aux Auxiliary Car/Stereo Cable to Car or Stereo For Samsung Galaxy W, Samsung Galaxy S II i9100, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Tocco Lite 2 Galaxy S Plus I9001, Galaxy W, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Y, Galaxy R, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Ace 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 I9500 I9505 & more
Offered by Cregan ONLINE

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Another WD My Book that gets on with it simply and effectively, 23 April 2014
This is the second 'My Book' external drive I have purchased. The first (a 750Gb) is now 3-4 yrs old and just keeps on doing what's supposed to with no fuss or drama.
I decided to go for the bigger drive for work and personal files as a digital back up/vault. The choice of the My Book was a no brainer. Plug it in and forget about it. The USB 3.0 connection is a bonus, but even if you don't have 3.0 connections it won't matter one bit.
Very quiet and unobtrusive in operation, sits on a shelf under my desk and if not for the cables to the desktop you would'nt know it was there.

Ripping Yarns - The Complete Series[DVD] [1976]
Ripping Yarns - The Complete Series[DVD] [1976]
Dvd ~ Michael Palin
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Comedy, 19 Jan. 2014
"Saw it, had to have it. Bought it - loved it, remembered watching the first time round - still makes me laugh today" - Jean Pierre Olthwaite

Didn't come with a brass 'andled shovel though :(

Live from Knoxville
Live from Knoxville

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 'unknown' band ever, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Live from Knoxville (MP3 Download)
I love the Guv'nahs from Tennessee one of the best groups I've ever come across - they are great on record; they're great live,they're videos are cool too. 'nuff said

SanDisk SDSDQUA-032G-U46A Mobile Ultra microSDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App up to 30 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price - excellent product, 19 Jan. 2014
Bought to upgrade the memory in my S4. Works perfectly and leaves me loads of room to add MP3s too.
It's also Android friendly which is a bonus

The UA Years
The UA Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band - sadly underrated at times, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The UA Years (MP3 Download)
I like the Feelgood's always have - didn't have anything beyond the odd track (including Milk & Alcohol - but its a legal requirement to have that isn't it?)
This collection is great and showcases them perfectly. Great R&B, Blues and of course Wilko chopping the guitar like no one else
Excellent