Profile for elitevenom > Reviews

"elitevenom"

Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights

2.0 out of 5 stars nah, 1 Jun 2005
This review is from: Neverwinter Nights (Video Game)
Nothing in comparrison to the real daddy of rpg's. Get Diablo 2 LoD. Easiest and widest spreading rpg today. It's quite an old game but to be honest, its got a so much better gameplay than most rpg's today.
Sorry NWN fans, but this game is the dogs bollocks.. literally

Without A Paddle [DVD]
Without A Paddle [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth Green
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars tired of hearing good good good???, 1 Jun 2005
This review is from: Without A Paddle [DVD] (DVD)
Tell you why i'm here. Im here only to make a statement about bad films/games so there must be a reason im writing a comment under this film. Hey I admit it was good on the advertisements, I actually encouraged myself to watch it. Looked so funny. However, this is where the 1 star came from. For a humour film... it wasnt that funny. Maybe if your sense of humour makes you laugh upon seeing a granny cross the road, but to be honest with you, all the best parts of the films are in the adverts. You see the adverts and you've seen the only parts of the film worth watching. The rest of it is a pile of mumbo jumbo. I dont see how anyone could give this film a rating of more than 2. Just ridiculous. Well thats my opinion. Sorry if you feel differently from my point of view, i'm here only to give you advice.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2012 5:57 PM BST

Jet Li: Rise to Honor (PS2)
Jet Li: Rise to Honor (PS2)

1.0 out of 5 stars a game that should of came out on the Atari, 1 Jun 2005
Im am a very big fan of Jet Li... but it could well be only for his films. I bought this game judging it from the front cover.. Jet Li. I brought it home very excited. I mean who's dream is it not to fight like Jet Li himself. Started the Ps2, watched the intro, then... playing the game i just thought to myself "what....the...&*&*" using the right analog to throw punches and kicks made me feel like im playing on an old console. You know you get the joystick feeling on a commador 64 or an atari game. Thats what I got. I didnt like it at all. The graphics were kinda poor and the martial arts were not nearly as good as I planned.. I changed it the next day, full refund from Game ^^

Enter The Matrix Platinum (PS2)
Enter The Matrix Platinum (PS2)
Offered by total-gamer

4.0 out of 5 stars good bad then ugly, 1 Jun 2005
Started off very good. Loved the moves and the story like in the movie. Graphics were... sumwhat ok, abit shabby. Nice somersaults and jump kicks, and majorly popular time slow. Yes, the famous time slowing allowing dodging of bullets as well as watching a slow motion of you beating the crap out of the armed personel around you. Very good game until you reach a certain point whereas the are no other different moves you can do.
There are no new skills you can aquire. The game gets very repetitive, especially when you completed it once already. Well.. to be honest you get bored of every game later on, so I can't really judge this game on that. I would say pretty good and a reccomendation if you liked the matrix movies. I don't guarentee anything though.

Devil May Cry 2 (PS2)
Devil May Cry 2 (PS2)
Offered by Gamesbuyer
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars How much time used?, 1 Jun 2005
This review is from: Devil May Cry 2 (PS2) (Video Game)
I feel this game was rushed being made. I think the makers wanted a sequel asap to keep the DMC fans going. The game had no story line whatsoever. Graphics are abit blurry at some points, the bosses are extremely hard to kill without losing masses of items and the camera views zoom further and further out every second. First time I played this it felt good, felt like it was as good as DMC1, however the story line of it just doesnt fit in. As I played further into the game hacking and slashing away, I felt more and more disapointed soon leading to turning the power off my Ps2 and never playing it again. I still have not completed this game, never felt the urge to play it. I suggest gettin DMC3, it looks soo much better. Well.... anyone wanna buy DMC2 off me?? goin at 4 ^^

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Expansion Pack
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Expansion Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars the stars are there for a reason, 1 Jun 2005
Being the fastest spreading game in the country, it maybe safe to say that warcraft is not a game you will be dissapointed with. Warcraft is not just a strategy game but one which consists of also mini (side) games for the non strategic gamers. For instance if you would preferrably want to control just the heroes instead of an army, there are games like DoTa(defence of the ancients) which are games that rely heavily on just one unit. Teaming with other gamers to complete the objective. I bought frozen throne the first day it came out in the stores and it is still the best game i have played till now, im still playing it nowadays. Such a good expansion to the original RoC. There are always new updates and patches which include various new heroes and units into the game to keep you going. I would say well done blizzard ^^

Offered by media-4-u

2.0 out of 5 stars Really that good??, 1 Jun 2005
This review is from: Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) (Video Game)
Right, first off was the great hype from other people that Gran Turismo 4 was going to be out soon, how the graphics would be soo good and soo many new cars and better driving simulation. After loving GT3 concept I was very likely to buy the 4th one. Through purchasing this game and playing it, I found that the elements which were originally in GT3 were all taken out. The steering in GT4 I felt was mental. I could not drift!!! In GT3 drifting I felt was the best feature within the game itself. (Lookup drifting online if you dont know what it is). Sure you can powerslide and majorly oversteer, but in my opinion maybe the game is tooooo realistic??? Its not even that hard to drift in reality. The brakes in the game don't seem to allow you to steer at the same time, causing major understeering. Not the game I hoped to be.. Disappointing =/ It maybe ok for the people who are not familliar with drift and go slow around the bends but.. drifters..you have my word

Offered by media-4-u

2.0 out of 5 stars Really that good???, 1 Jun 2005
This review is from: Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) (Video Game)
Right, first off was the great hype from other people that Gran Turismo 4 was going to be out soon, how the graphics would be soo good and soo many new cars and better driving simulation. After loving GT3 concept I was very likely to buy the 4th one. Through purchasing this game and playing it, I found that the elements which were originally in GT3 were all taken out. The steering in GT4 I felt was mental. I could not drift!!! In GT3 drifting I felt was the best feature within the game itself. (Lookup drifting online if you dont know what it is). Sure you can powerslide and majorly oversteer, but in my opinion maybe the game is tooooo realistic??? Its not even that hard to drift in reality. The brakes in the game don't seem to allow you to steer at the same time, causing major understeering. Not the game I hoped to be.. Disappointing =/ It maybe ok for the people who are not familliar with drift and go slow around the bends but.. drifters..good luck