ARRAY(0xba673cd8)

Dynasty - Complete Season 1-9 [DVD] [1980]
Dvd ~ John Forsythe
Price: 69.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 10 April 2014
This had been highly recommended to me so I bought it to watch after Christmas. It has given me many hours of pleasurable viewing.
The glitz and glamour, wheeling and dealing, backstabbing, clothes and jewellery, private jets - lovely. Joan Collins is terrific as Alexis and John Forsyth as Blake Carrington - he of the gorgeous speaking voice - wonderful. This is the sort of fantasy, feel good viewing I enjoy. Well worth the money, in fact thought it extremely reasonable for this box set. If you watched Dallas and enjoyed that then you will certainly enjoy this. Took me many weeks of evenings to get through and had withdrawal feelings when it ended.
So I am recommending it onwards.

Stag Bar Deer Antler Large
Stag Bar Deer Antler Large
Offered by Fedia LTD
Price: 9.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for my dog., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Stag Bar Deer Antler Large (Misc.)
I was recommended to buy this by my dog's trainer, who has thinks highly of it. Unfortunately my German Shepherd doesn't.
I have tried filing some of the surface off as recommended if a dog doesn't immediately take to it, but alas no. Mine prefers his chew sticks and just won't touch this Antler. But I hear that others do, so I suppose that like us really, it all depends on your dog's taste.

GENERATION FASHION LADIES FAUX FUR HOODED WOMENS PADDED QUILTED PARKA JACKET BLACK SIZE 10
Offered by Generation Fashion
Price: 32.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fiddly, 10 April 2014
Bought this based on reviews and photo. Sorry but just don't like. Can't just get it on quickly and out - too many gfastenings, long zip ,fiddly buttons, waist belt etc. The 'fur' around the hood is very cheap looking and the hood doesn't stay on the head when out in the wind and rain. Sorry but mine has gone to the charily shop.

The Singer Story (Classic Reprint Series)
The Singer Story (Classic Reprint Series)
by Kevin Atkinson
Price: 48.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 10 April 2014
I bought this book for a friend who was in the motor trade for years and has a special liking for the Singer. He was absolutely thrilled with it and said it was the best present he had been given, and believe me he has a lot. So I can't personally say I have read it, but my friend says it is first class.

Call the Midwife Collection - Series 1-2 + Christmas Special [DVD]
Call the Midwife Collection - Series 1-2 + Christmas Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Raine
Price: 10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars UGH!, 10 April 2014
I posted my review for this on series 3 by mistake, so perhaps you'd like to read that, otherwise you might think if I thought it so awful why did I watch through to series 3. Well actually I only watched about a half hour of series one although \I had order all 3 series, based on the TV and reviews on here. As I said I watched with a friend and found it both nauseous and disgusting. My friend and I don't have children and although I know this was supposed to be 60 years ago and obviously things have greatly changed, I don't see how anyone could enjoy watching this - to me the half hour we watched was like a horror film.

Call the Midwife - Series 3 [DVD]
Call the Midwife - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Price: 13.00

1.0 out of 5 stars UGH!, 10 April 2014
I didn't watch this on TV but noted that it did seem a very popular series. Then when looking to buy a few DVD's, read the reviews on this and decided to buy Big mistake! Started watching with a friend and quite frankly had to turn it off after about a half hour.
I thought it was disgusting and it did actually make both of us feel quite nauseous. No, we don't have babies ourselves and this has put us right off. I am sure 60 years on childbirth is very different - but UGH! hardly entertainment. Perhaps it improved as the episodes progressed, but we weren't prepared to find out, even typing here about it makes me feel ill. Anyway to each his own.
Just my opinion.

Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by Salveo Wellness
Price: 24.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 April 2014
What to say? Well it is a neat looking machine, Omron is a good name which is why I bought it. Easy to use, very compact. I like it that you can press a button to look back at previous stored readings. Anyway seems fine for the purpose. Can't say more than that.

3g Tube of Super Glue, Bonds Anything In Seconds! Pack Of 5
3g Tube of Super Glue, Bonds Anything In Seconds! Pack Of 5
Offered by Lowest Price
Price: 1.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good glue, 10 April 2014
I found this to be a good glue once set. It was rather runny when applying, but when set was excellent.

Rose Garland - Light Pink 6ft
Rose Garland - Light Pink 6ft
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not for me., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Rose Garland - Light Pink 6ft
I was so disappointed when this arrived, I know it is shabby chic, but for me it was dustbin chic and that it just where it went.

The Magnesium Miracle
The Magnesium Miracle
by Carolyn Dean
Price: 9.56

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 April 2014
This review is from: The Magnesium Miracle (Paperback)
I found this a very hard read. I know lots of people recommend Carolyn Dean's book which is why I bought it, but I did find it hard going. That's about as helpful as I can be.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6