Profile for Styles Lee > Reviews

Trouble In Paradise
Trouble In Paradise
Offered by Side Two

2.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Thoughts., 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Trouble In Paradise (Audio CD)
Well the 1st Album had more LOVE, Punch, Warmth, Fat in Dynamics, Outstanding & Very Original. Now (Trouble In Paradise) The 1st track sounds like LETS DANCE From David Bowie & leaves Lil of the Talented Electro La Roux..& so goes to the Other Tracks. I tried to Grasp Melody, Floor Burning, Funk Perhaps & Dance to Ya Drop? I don't know where the producers were heading for this 2nd CD, or Reviews Giving off some Hype! We Heard the Sound 1st off--9 Tracks?--With Similarities. We Compared this CD to Yazoo's (Inside Your Room Re-mastered) with my Studio Twin Deck CD Player/ Recorder & some how Back then the Sound was Fatter & Very Much Alive. 3 Times I Listened to the CD (T.I.P.)but I couldn't figure out how people say that this was a Better Album, Better Sounding than the 1st Album of La Roux..? Your Kidding.

Houdini [DVD]
Houdini [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adrien Brody

5.0 out of 5 stars UPSIDE DOWN KEEPS TURNING ME! ***THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD**AWESOME DVD COVER - PERFECT FX:, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Houdini [DVD] (DVD)
Adrien Brody & His Sweets Kristen Connolly Are The Best Actors Ive Ever Seen. OH My They made Me & My Wife Very Happy..Kind Of the Same Life style??Musically Though~~Rosey~ Sweet Rosebell. He Bought back The Great Houdini BUT With a Powerfull Performance. Trickery Exposed that Made This Movie The Best Movie Of ALL TIME..Believe it!! The DUO were UP & OUTSTANDING that it got me & Tracey in TEARS--((show some LOVE people thank you.)) Q. Why wasn't this Film a BLOCKBUSTER>>Put this Movie on the Cinemas NOW & the GREATS YOUNG & OLD & even the SKELETONS From back than WILL ENJOY ADRIEN BROODY & KRISTEN CONNOLLY's SUCCESS in REVAMPING HOUDINI. It was SOOOooo GGGGggooooood that I wasn't Interested in Houdini! ADRIEN BRODY IS THE TRUE ESCAPE ARTIST!! a bit of Band Aid Plaster there Um 6 Fingers Here & to Top It Off..Your Ready for this~~The Magic KISS FROM The Lovely KRISTEN CONNOLLY!! Oh My Now you can't ESCAPE THAT haha WHY WOULD YOU. STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS! BUY THIS DVD & YES IT WILL TURN YOU UPSIDE DOWN.

Six Million Dollar Man Season Five [DVD]
Six Million Dollar Man Season Five [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Majors

3.0 out of 5 stars The Bionic Eclipes??, 5 Feb. 2015
What happened to the Bionics the Action!! Actors were on this DVD lost the Full Gutso.
The DVD Quality was Shocking or it could be me. Story lines lady's & Gentlemen..there was
None. Sorry Stevie Boy I Give you an OK since you were my 1st Hero! Take Care Boss.

Cocktail
Cocktail
Offered by DVD Overstocks

2.0 out of 5 stars USA! Why do you's Leave All the Sound Track ..., 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Cocktail (Audio CD)
USA! Why do you's Leave All the Sound Track ARTIST Behind<<Where is Jimmy Cliff..(Run For the Shelter, The Single) & The Extra's that make up this Movie<<Guess What!! You Have To Face God yo Greedy Freaks. It's NO GO if you make a sound track without the ARTIST..America C'Mon MAN!

Ultimate Collection
Ultimate Collection
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars **JUMP OVER THE CLIFF INTO BLUE WATERS**, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy! How many x i had to Cross the River to say I LOVE YOU & YO MUSIC<<To Brown Eyes To Reggae Streets, Reggae Nights HOT DAM BOYEE you've Done Very Well My Man..ive Collected everyone of your SOUNDTRACKS TOO Beautiful Bra & God Bless You Jimmy. Run for the Shelter YES an ACE Track..But i don't Believe this IS the Ultimate Collector for i CAN DO a BETTER COMP that will THRILL The WHOLE LOT N ONE & The REAL GO!! YOU have the BEST VOICE IN REGGAE ive ever Heard<<UB40 yes But Not The Switcha RAGGA STYLE you PRODUCE & Serve that Beachy & Can DO DUB STEP if ya Will..Ya TOO GOOD ANYWAYZZ..The Best is ((CLIFF HANGER ALBULM))::My Friends Intro to Knowing JIMMY 4 REGGAE NIGHTS & BROWN EYES COLLECTOR<<<<<<GO STYLES GO JIMMY.

Classic Collection 1981 - 1985
Classic Collection 1981 - 1985
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Fours., 24 Nov. 2014
This had to be the Best Collection of Bucks Fizz & for it's Price it's Worth every Dime. Im Glad All the songs I like is on this CD & Dance Dance Dance People to the Style they Produced then & NOW! It's anybody's Choice of Songs & the forever changing Genre you really can't tell who's singing next unless you were a Bucks Fizz Fan! It's Strange though from the 80's & later on Bucks Fizz still Hangs with the Music Today, if you play it on the radio now the youngsters will think that's a New Band A New Song & Instantly Like or Dislike?? & That's a GOOD Thing. It's very Clear that the Muso's/ Producer's/Photograghers had a Knack & very Sharp thinkers to Create the Fizz for their Success, or though some songs on this CD seems to be Experimental I could Honestly say that the Whole thing about this Group is Something Beautiful.

The Invisible Man [DVD]
The Invisible Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ David McCalum

5.0 out of 5 stars Dave & Melinda are very Funny! Well I can't go through ALL the details ..., 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Invisible Man [DVD] (DVD)
Dave & Melinda are very Funny! Well I can't go through ALL the details but this is a Strange & More Comedy TV Action series..It's not a Super Hero DVD Block Buster-It's The Invisible Man with FAST Witty Mind & a Powerful Soul = READY TO SAVE ANYONE that looks for help at KLAE CORPORATION-NO STRINGS ATTACHED..OH Hang on-Does this DVD come with Invisible Strings too! LOL
**ENJOY**

The Bucks Fizz Story--In their own Words (2 Disc DVD)
The Bucks Fizz Story--In their own Words (2 Disc DVD)
Dvd ~ Robert Norman-Reade

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% FIZZ, 8 Oct. 2014
Now this is the Bucks worth spending on, 10 Stars Guys! New Recruits / or trying to be a Pop Star should Take Note: The Ups & Downs..The $$$ Where Is It?? The Cost of been Famous is not that Glamourous..The Fizz Speaks of there Greatest moments Together-on & off stage, & very hectic schedules that don't really pay off this Very Talented Great Group BUCKS FIZZ. 80's was a Neon Era & they used it Well. When I first heard (Making Your Mind Up) I thought of racing cars but not knowing what the image of the band looked like? Saw them on TV But didn't stick with me cos ABBA had the same threads. Some Videos were very funny & I couldn't take anything serious..cos the Girls had ideas that could've made a Better Production/ Singing & Directing then there Makers..as I sensed on this DVD. The Industry Clutted there style & no direction in Step Up Fashion for the Group, which made it imposible for the Foursome to Gel. Great Footage on Live Show's Interviews & the Now: The Original Bucks Fizz Too Good..They Can Still Produce New Material with Funkier Beats, Gutsy Synth Sounds to 0.5db & Still Maintain that FIZZ THEY ONCE HAD.

Bucks Fizz /  Writing on the Wall
Bucks Fizz / Writing on the Wall

4.0 out of 5 stars 70% Fizz..?, 7 Oct. 2014
New Beginning, Very Different + (The Company That You Keep)<<My Favourite Track: Has got a Great Soothing Hook to leave Bucks Fizz 80's tacky Pop & lead it near the 90's.(Give a little Love) Good Track Close to Reggae & Pop, a Jumpy No# I Hear Talk<<Hoping for the Original SLAMMER!!
Around these songs it seemed they were striving for a Hit! Not taking a Giant leap out of the 80's era..A scary stillness set's in very quickly! Daryl Hall & John Oats..A few Songs sounds just like them, Not much Fizz there..Just Add LEMONADE 7UP!! & Your ON! (You & Your Heart so Blue)<<My Best Track!Im sure that song was on this album in the 80's..?I Had The LP!!Maybe the Masterer's FORGOT & didn't Inform SONY & BMG? TOO Busy??..Anyways..The Cover Is Tops & Ahead Of Time..But the Fizz was No Longer in Coca Cola or Fanta Bottles, It was Splashed on the Wall..I Know This Group Can Revamp, Cos THEY ARE YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL & POP! STEADY.

Six Million Dollar Man Season Four [DVD]
Six Million Dollar Man Season Four [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lee Majors

5.0 out of 5 stars **Strengthtastic**, 30 Sept. 2014
I don't know bout you but Bionic's I still have Today. I watched this & even try to be like him when I was & NOW Young. It was This T.V. series that got me Jumping off fences & Garage Roofs in Slow Mode--Good Luck! Man this Boxset Has more laughs + Gritty Screen Writing & Bionic Show Downs then any Rock / Rap / & Movie Star's Alive..Right Oscar! Who Could Face The Probe..Ahh! To Be Continued.."Rudy Could You Fix My Bionic's Please" Sure STYLES AUSTIN!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3