Profile for Katarzyna Traczuk > Reviews

Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) Essential 39 Nappies
Pampers New Baby Sensitive 1 (Newborn) Essential 39 Nappies
Offered by Emaan Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 22 April 2014
I don't know yet if I do like or dislike, I only bought one package to try on my baby boy. He don't complain :)

KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 22 April 2014
Superb, good quality, comfortable, well maid, easy to remove the cover for wash. Excellent price I do recommend to all my friends.

2x Cute Baby 100% Cotton Cotbed Fitted Sheets 70cm x 140cm - 4 Beautiful colours (Lemon)
Offered by Mumsave

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 April 2014
Shame I couldn't chose 2 different colours so I pick 2 yellow, they nice anyway, right size fit properly, easy to wash, soft and comfortable.

JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 8 April 2014
I should checked the size before I purchased, I thought that will be smaller, I am happy anyway because I refill the bag so quick with my and baby clothes.

Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath (White with Grey)
Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath (White with Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 8 April 2014
Good quality, looks quite big but very comfortable when you wash your baby we will use for long time, my husband recommend, good price.

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 8 April 2014
Nice product, good quality, easy to use, perfect for adult and children, I will recommend for all my friends. Good price.

Naturana 5089/300 Maternity and Nursing Women's Underwear Set White 36C
Naturana 5089/300 Maternity and Nursing Women's Underwear Set White 36C
Offered by SnoWas

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 8 April 2014
Good quality, soft and comfortable, I bought size 36C right size fit perfectly, I recommend for all mum, easy to wash.

Disney Winnie the Pooh Changing Mat (White)
Disney Winnie the Pooh Changing Mat (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, soft, easy to clean, 8 April 2014
Good quality, my baby will love it, easy to clean, water proof, wright size for baby cot bed changer. Good price.