Profile for Ginger > Reviews

Content by Ginger

Ginger "Online Shopper" (N.Ireland)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dynamic Fat Burner 1200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules
Dynamic Fat Burner 1200 mg Raspberry Ketones Capsules - Pack of 60 Capsules

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit or miss, undecided., 20 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
After the first tablet I definitely did feel a change but not for the better, I got stomach cramps. I decided to give them another chance and had a second, perhaps it is just my bad luck but I developed a dose of "The trots" which was not very pleasant.

In fairness to the product I will give it a while longer and if things settle down I shall have a better idea of how they really work for me and will edit my review. I shall decide in a week or so whether or not to truly recommend.

Yankee Candle Fireside Treats Large Jar (New for 2013)
Yankee Candle Fireside Treats Large Jar (New for 2013)
Offered by Quick UK Shipper

4.0 out of 5 stars Mellow mallow!, 19 Sep 2014
The gentle fragrance reminds me so much of happy childhood days, sugary sweet but not in a sickly way. I would say it`s a mix of candy floss, marshmallow and honeycomb. I have given 4 stars because the fragrance, although beautiful, is quite subtle and is suitable for use in a smaller room for best effect.

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Experience!, 17 Sep 2014
A Must Buy for any PlayStation 4 gamer!

During the last generation I played on an Xbox 360 and missed all the best Sony had to offer on the PlayStation 3. I decided to buy this game as I had never played The Last of Us and had heard from close friends that it was their favorite game of all time.

First of all the single player is a long, intense and fun experience as just when you assume you know the game a new mechanic is added to liven things up. The crafting system allows players to take full advantage of the game and is essential to gamers on harder difficulties!

Online this game was surprisingly intense as small teams take on each other in a small number of game types. Challenges are added to make things interesting as members of your online clan can die and fall ill if you do not play your best. I must also add that it obtains clan names through your Facebook account which I loved.

If you buy this game you will not be disappointed. The graphics are wonderful and uses the powerful PlayStation 4 hardware available to give you the best experience.

Liz Earle Cleanse & PolishTM Hot Cloth Cleanser, 100ml With Pump
Liz Earle Cleanse & PolishTM Hot Cloth Cleanser, 100ml With Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages, 16 Sep 2014
I would recommend this cleanser to anyone, it`s a great way to start off a teenager on their own skin care routine being so easy to use. A single pump, or sometimes a little bit less, is enough to cleanse the face and neck and is best removed with a muslin cloth and warm water.

For issues like a spotty skin this will work really well, it removes all traces of grime, even stubborn make-up, but will never strip or dehydrate . All ages can use this, it`s been going a long time now and the formula has not been changed in any way.

I love this product but it is quite expensive, shop around for a better price, Liz Earle online are best in my opinion.

Liz Earle Energising Body WashTM, 200ml
Liz Earle Energising Body WashTM, 200ml
Offered by bargin smellys

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle and fresh, 16 Sep 2014
I adore this body wash because it is totally free of all chemicals and is very safe to use on every skin type. The fragrance is light and fresh, slightly floral. It makes a lovely bubble bath, soft creamy bubbles, or it is equally enjoyable to use in the shower. Non drying and always gentle. I have given this as a gift to new mum`s to use for themselves and for baby. It is expensive here though, buying direct from Liz Earle is the best value in my experience.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4)
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4)
Offered by Lindot

5.0 out of 5 stars Next Generation Essential!, 16 Sep 2014
I originally bought Diablo 3 for PC (the only available platform for the game during that time) and considered it quite an unbalanced and incomplete game overall. I felt that my armor and weapons were coming from auction house purchases rather than from enemies and bosses. I decided as I had played the much improved 2.0 patch I would play the game from my PlayStation 4.

This game feels as if it was made for controller! Each button on the controller is used for each and every ability with some added bonuses (dodge rolling from enemy attacks). I pushed my way to level 60 then enjoyed all the completely brand new features brought in through the Reaper of Souls expansion to level 70.

Transmogrifying gear is extremely fun as I can make my character unique to others of the same class and each set of gear has been given a wonderful and appealing design. I absolutely believe that this game is a MUST for any previous Diablo 3 owner or simply as a next generation owner.

The only thing that I dislike about this game is the fact it took Blizzard such a long time to finally create the game they had hoped to achieve a couple of years ago. I am extremely glad they decided to continue patching this game over simply releasing Diablo 4.

In my opinion this game is as essential as The Last of US and Destiny to your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One collection.

Destiny (PS4)
Destiny (PS4)
Offered by Lindot

3.0 out of 5 stars Destiny - A step in the wrong direction, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: Destiny (PS4) (Video Game)
I recently created a review for this game which was made based on my first impressions of Destiny, I would now like to rewrite my review based on how I now feel about this game.

First things first...

At first I had expected each of the planets to continue becoming larger and larger mission and strike based areas, unfortunately they do not become any different other than the type of enemy you seem to be fighting for no reason or much explanation. The gearing system lacks depth as bosses do not drop great gear, the game simply hands you some stuff after the end of a strike. I understand that my review gave a very generous 5 stars and now I know why certain players (as i suspect) felt that this was not helpful as I had not yet experienced end game content.

Bungie mentioned that it will not take forever to level to cap (they were right) with a cap of 20 and a chance to gain gear to reach a little further (26 being the highest I've seen). Remember those few characters that gave you advice that one time and you'd assume they'd be there throughout more missions? Not quite, certain characters appear to be added then simply shown at the end cut scene or not at all.

I went to what I soon learnt was the end mission thinking.. wow already? I hope the boss will be dynamic and tactical at the very least. (SPOILER ALERT): You fight a few waves of enemies and that's you done. I don't know what the traveler is or why I care about it. I don't know who my character is or why made that much of a difference to the game story and I feel that this game is simply an introduction to what I can only assume is a long line of sequels.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2014 11:30 AM BST

Chocolate Bars: 6 Leonidas Solid Bars, Ideal Birthday Gift, High Quality Belgian Milk, White & Dark Chocolate Bars. (480g)
Offered by Chocolate Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 15 Sep 2014
My husband gave me this as a get well gift and it was delicious, I particularly enjoyed the dark chocolate with orange. It is rich and creamy but never sickly sweet, very "grown up" in packaging. It would be a lovely gift to take along to a dinner party or as a stocking filler, I`m putting more on my list for Santa.

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat 10 ml
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Sep 2014
I love this because it is nourishing as well as an excellent base coat, the pink colour is flattering for that bare look at well. It helps nail polish go on more evenly and last longer, also very quick drying.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal/Combination 50ml
Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal/Combination 50ml
Offered by eshopjunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Treat yourself to quality, 15 Sep 2014
My skin is mature but not too dry so this is the perfect moisturiser for me, not heavy. It has a light creamy texture that goes in really easily leaving no shine, good base for make-up as well. I take my time applying it so I can enjoy the beautiful aroma, it`s a very relaxing experience and great for pamper evenings! I prefer the pots because you can get down to the very last drop, it lasts a long time because it takes so little to do my face and neck. I highly recommend this, it will go down really well as a present for best friends or for family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20