Profile for Its4bert > Reviews

CHILDS HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS SPIDER KIT SET
CHILDS HALLOWEEN FANCY DRESS SPIDER KIT SET
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for your little spider, 12 Dec 2011
My daughter loved this costume, she wore it to a Roald Dahl day at school, she obviously went as a spider from James and the Giant Peach! A lovely outfit, she wore it over a purple top and jeans and it looked brilliant. Very practical and she was able to wear it all day, as there was nothing to get in the way. A bargin!

Colourful Monkey Fancy Dress Party Costume - Age 7-9 years
Colourful Monkey Fancy Dress Party Costume - Age 7-9 years
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Your little Monkey or Reindeer, 12 Dec 2011
I purchased this for my daughter who wanted to dress as a mugglewump (monkey from The Twits) for a Roald Dahl day at school, she loved wearing it, she was happy to stay in it all day as it was comfortable, and well made. The head/hood being detachable is ideal as she was able to remove. But to convince anyone out there who is unsure. During the Christmas period she has had to dress as a reindeer for a christmas play, out came the monkey costume minus the hood and I simply added a pair of antlers! Bingo a Reindeer a red nose and away we went. Next week she wants to dress as a horse for a fancy dress party - so yes you've guessed it out comes the monkey costume, stick some ears on a hairband and voila! a horse. All from 1 monkey costume. I'm sure the options are limitless. Have no doubt you will get your money's worth from this outfit!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Goggletastic, 17 Dec 2010
These are great we have tried oodles of types of goggles, and these are the ones that we always return to, they fit really well on the face and dont tend to steam up like other makes. My children love them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Its the best you will ever get!, 17 Dec 2010
Fab stuff, I use this and have for yonks as well as the normal eight hour cream. It is the best stuff I have tried using this I never suffer with chapped hands however cold it gets, I cannot recommend highly enough. You wont regret buying this!

Disney Princess: 37pcs Stationery Fold Out Filled Case
Disney Princess: 37pcs Stationery Fold Out Filled Case

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift for your Princess, 17 Dec 2010
I ordered this for my Princess mad niece for Christmas, she will love it, with all the pens, pencils, pads and pockets its perfect for any little girl.

Diary of a Worm
Diary of a Worm
by Doreen Cronin

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: Diary of a Worm (Hardcover)
I ordered this for my 4 year old for Christmas, it came and I have read it already, it is really well written and beautifully illustrated as a lover of all things 'wormey' I know that she will love it!

The Body Book (Non-fiction)
The Body Book (Non-fiction)
by Claire Rayner

5.0 out of 5 stars The Body Book, 13 Nov 2010
I had this book as a child and remember if fondly, as a teenager I quite often used it for reference purposes for homework assignments. Now my children are starting to ask questions and a fruitless search of my loft did not uncover The Body Book. As I knew that it was no longer in print I held little hope of finding one. However, Amazon came up trumps I am now in possession of this wonderful book and feel fully prepared to talk my children through everything with the aid of this marvellous book at my side. I highly recommend this for anyone approaching that "stage" it is helpful informative but approaches everything in a charming straightforward clear manner. The illustrations are colorful and appealing to children. An all round great book.