Profile for kmg > Reviews

Cetavlex Antiseptic Cream 50g
Offered by Clarity Pharmacy
Price: 3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars magic!, 8 Jun 2014
When we were little my grandad called it magic cream!! It certainly is!! Well worth the money...you won't buy anything else once you have used this!

Neoprene Sleeve Perfect Made for Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 / New Apple ipad / IPAD4 / ipad3 / ipad2/ Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / Archos 10.1/ Asus EeePad Transformer / Acer Iconic / Acer Aspire/ Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Motorola Xoom/ Google Android Tablet/ HP Touch Pad/A1CS X220 TABLET/Creative Ziio/ Viewsonic Viewpad and 10" 10.1" 10.2" Tablet (Black-White Zebra)
Offered by BestpricecenterUK

4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking, 29 July 2013
As a previous review said this is a little tight for the memo pad smart but does do up...not very thick so am not sure how much protection it gives. Does have a handy pocket on the frontier am using it as a bag I can take out which I keep my tablet and phone in.....

Asus MeMo Pad ME301T 10.1-inch Tablet (Blue) - (Nvidia Tegra 3 1.3GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Android 4.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 27 Jun 2013
So here goes doing my first review for a techy piece of kit!! I am so pleased, i've looked for ages to find a tablet that doesn't break the bank but does everything that I want , i've had the memo for a week so here is my thoughts so far!!1. Surf the web quickly √ 2. Plays music with a good volume and clearly√ 3. Put my photos on and has front/rear camera √- i feel the quality is vey reasonable! 4. Light weight √ 5. Looks good √ 6. Battery lasts-about 6 hours connected to wifi √. I paid 209.00 as Tesco was doing a deal which I think is a terrific price! This may not be the most technical review but I hope it helps!

MoKo Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for ASUS MeMo Pad Smart ME301 / ME301T 10.1 inch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet, ORANGE
Offered by BSCstore EU
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 26 Jun 2013
I was looking for a ipad style case to fit my memopad smart. The case is well designed with a hard shell that the tablet clips into-make sure you get it the right way round so the cut outs are in the right place for the ports, in my haste put it in wrong!!!. The cover then rolls over and has a magnetic clip to secure. It looks really stylish and the tablet remains light despite the case attached. It has taken a few attempts to fold it correctly so it stands or on an angle but have only had it a few days...great colour and well worth the money!!