Profile for Dawn > Reviews

Content by Dawn

Dawn

Nail Gel ★ Top and Base Coat 14ML with FREE eBook ★ INTRO PRICE - Risk FREE - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Fully Compatible with all brands of Shellac UV Gel Nail Polish Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 22 April 2014
Not often I leave reviews but wanted to share my experience on a quality product and excellent service,was really impressed and will definitely be recommending to my friends.

Trespass Men's Yetti Black Snow Boot MAFOBOE20008 9 UK
Trespass Men's Yetti Black Snow Boot MAFOBOE20008 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 23 Feb 2014
These boots were great. just came back from austria nad although we did not have a great deal off snow these boots were great and when we did get some snow they kept my feet lovely and warm

2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Black Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoke Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars First trip to Austria, 23 Feb 2014
fitted perfectly around my helmet and with the sunshine we had done the job prefectly on the Glare. Be aware though the slightest mark because they are matt black does show up. but they did everything that i expected and more.

4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11
4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11
Offered by VIZ-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got back from Austria!!, 23 Feb 2014
First trip skiing and these done the Job. fitted well, kept my feet warm and never rubed under my boots waht more could you ask for.

Supergets® Blackberry Z10 SKY Blue Top Flip PU Leather Case Covers, Screen Protector , Polishing Cloth and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Oct 2013
Arrived on time, as described and a very good product! Being a Man city fan it is just the right colour.

Braun Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by Shop4yoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toothbrush my dentist is o pleased with me!, 12 Aug 2013
I have had problems with my teeth for a while so thought I would purchase this on the back of some reviews and I have to say I am more than happy with it.

After the initial shock as it is completely different from an electric toothbrush it works really well.

Mcdavid  Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support - Black, Left Hand
Mcdavid Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support - Black, Left Hand

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, arrived on time and good value for money., 5 Aug 2013
Fits really well, and looks like it has been made to a very high standard. Also has helped with my tendonitis in my hand

Sherlock Holmes - Complete Collection [DVD]
Sherlock Holmes - Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars sherlock tastic, 10 Jan 2011
This was exactly as described, we have spent many hours over the Xmas period watching it and enjoyed every minute. first class entertainment and would recommend to eveyone.