Profile for Magic 1971 > Reviews

Content by Magic 1971

Magic 1971

Page: 1 | 2
Bic Atlantis Premium Ball Pen with Easy Glide Ink - Black (Pack of 12)
Bic Atlantis Premium Ball Pen with Easy Glide Ink - Black (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pens, 1 Oct 2014
Bought for Daughters exams and she loves them

Dunlop Golf Suit Mens Navy Medium
Dunlop Golf Suit Mens Navy Medium
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Wore Jacket at Ryder cup !!!!!!!!, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Dunlop Golf Suit Mens (Apparel)
This was perfect for the above and as it did not rain the trousers were kept in the bag all weekend.

3 Pack of UK to USA / Australian Travel Adaptors with Luggage Scales & Tape Measure
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Aug 2014
As described

Gel Nail Polish - 14ml Top & Base Coat Twin Pack - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Professional Product Fully Compatible with all Brands of UV/LED Colours
Offered by simple2learn Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 22 April 2014
Not often I leave reviews but wanted to share my experience on a quality product and excellent service,was really impressed and will definitely be recommending to my friends.

Trespass Men's Yetti Black Snow Boot MAFOBOE20008 9 UK
Trespass Men's Yetti Black Snow Boot MAFOBOE20008 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price, 23 Feb 2014
These boots were great. just came back from austria nad although we did not have a great deal off snow these boots were great and when we did get some snow they kept my feet lovely and warm

2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Black Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoke Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars First trip to Austria, 23 Feb 2014
fitted perfectly around my helmet and with the sunshine we had done the job prefectly on the Glare. Be aware though the slightest mark because they are matt black does show up. but they did everything that i expected and more.

4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11
4 Pairs Men's Ski Socks Long Hose Socks 6-11
Offered by Mailboxsocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got back from Austria!!, 23 Feb 2014
First trip skiing and these done the Job. fitted well, kept my feet warm and never rubed under my boots waht more could you ask for.

Supergets® Blackberry Z10 SKY Blue Top Flip PU Leather Case Covers, Screen Protector , Polishing Cloth and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Oct 2013
Arrived on time, as described and a very good product! Being a Man city fan it is just the right colour.

Braun Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toothbrush my dentist is o pleased with me!, 12 Aug 2013
I have had problems with my teeth for a while so thought I would purchase this on the back of some reviews and I have to say I am more than happy with it.

After the initial shock as it is completely different from an electric toothbrush it works really well.

Mcdavid  Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support - Black, Left Hand
Mcdavid Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support - Black, Left Hand

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, arrived on time and good value for money., 5 Aug 2013
Fits really well, and looks like it has been made to a very high standard. Also has helped with my tendonitis in my hand

Page: 1 | 2