Profile for Andrew Plumbley > Reviews

Andrew Plumbley (UK)

Philips SHB7150FB/00 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone - Black
Philips SHB7150FB/00 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant headset for the money, 7 April 2015
Brilliant headset for the money. Light, comfortable and batteries hold charge for ages. Sound is also quite good. Love them.

Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Mat - Hard Surface
Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Mat - Hard Surface

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased by mistake, BUT WOW!, 23 Feb. 2014
I am a heavily experienced gamer. I wanted a direct replacement for the Razer XactMat, a solid metal mat with a superb surface. Boy was I wrong about this, this super thin skin just sticks to and disappears on your desktop allowing a flawless, non inhibitive experience. No clunky solid metal lump involved. I love this thing. Mine forever. It's so cheap, and adds a super level of control to any mouse I pop on it. I will buy spares in case it goes out of production.

Diablo II: Battlechest
Diablo II: Battlechest

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is simply amazing!, 5 Jan. 2002
Many hours of online entertainment can be enjoyed from this product. If you want a life - don't buy this, if your a hermit - get into it. Very much a thinking mans product. A superb shining example or the *BEST* online game on the internet in my opinion. The best value for money I have seen anywhere. The combination of roleplay, level advancement and unique item trading and finds, with item modifications and cusomisations will have you up to 5 a.m. UNBELIEVABLE! Buy it!