Profile for oli > Reviews

Content by oli

oli

We, The Lucky Few
We, The Lucky Few

5.0 out of 5 stars ... type of book I would read but I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was an interesting concept and very ..., 16 Dec. 2015
This review is from: We, The Lucky Few (Kindle Edition)
This isn't the usual type of book I would read but I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was an interesting concept and very well written. I hope there will be a sequel.

Entrepreneur Revolution: How to develop your entrepreneurial mindset and start a business that works

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 27 Oct. 2015
A classic long winded book of waffle. Takes forever to get to the point and when he does get there, after a lot of showing off, it isn't a good point to make.

43 Mistakes Businesses Make...and How to Avoid Them: Your Expert Guide to Better Business

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 Feb. 2013
Have now read a few of Duncan's books. They are relatively similar to each other but all good! Get it

37 Questions Everyone in Business Needs to Answer
37 Questions Everyone in Business Needs to Answer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 20 Feb. 2013
Read a few of Duncan's books now, this one offers good practical advice. Very easy to read too, get it!

Yoga and Pilates With Maddy Triple [DVD]
Yoga and Pilates With Maddy Triple [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maddy Barrington-Groves

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful DVD, 5 Dec. 2012
I haven't actually got my copy yet, but I have seen a preview copy and this DVD is wonderful!

Maddy is brilliant and the DVD is really easy for beginners to follow!

The Creator
The Creator
by Guorun Eva Minervudottir

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 17 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Creator (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book. An interesting and unusual story that looks at the complexities of emotions and relationships through the two main characters Loa and Svein. It touches on issues of mental health, singleness, sex and middle age and does so with great story-telling and great translation to match. Would definitely recommend this book.

Denis Pugh - 100 Great Golf Tips [DVD]
Denis Pugh - 100 Great Golf Tips [DVD]
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the handicap golfer, 28 Jun. 2012
I'm a 17 handicapper. The tips in this DVD from Denis have been very helpful indeed. I can't vouch for any other standard of golfer but I have learnt a lot todo with tactics and the technical elements of the swing