Profile for Sijon > Reviews

Content by Sijon

Sijon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gbos - Nokia Lumia 520 Black Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen Black
Offered by simva1010
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., 28 July 2014
This case works well for me. It's magnetic closure appears to hold up well (I have had it for some time) and there are two slots in the inside front cover suitable for a credit card or business cards etc. I like it. Screen protectors are, like all of them, fiddly to install. Take your time and you can get there.

Nokia Lumia 520, 8Gb, Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 520, 8Gb, Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Offered by gsm4u
Price: 75.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., 28 July 2014
I have had this for quite some time now and I find it great. I do not game and am moderately media social. I wanted something compatible with my Windows PC and tablet. A lot less expensive than some and does everything I want. I like it.

Birkenstock Arizona 51733 Slim Width Unisex Clogs, White, EU 46
Birkenstock Arizona 51733 Slim Width Unisex Clogs, White, EU 46
Price: 34.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Continue not to disappoint, 28 July 2014
These are the third pair of Birkenstock Arizona Clogs I have purchase and they continue not to disappoint. Great as house shoes, pool shoes etc.

RAVPower Deluxe External Battery Charger 14000mAh Portable Power Bank Pack for iPhone 5S,5C,5 (Lightning Cable not included), 4S, 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini 2, Mini, iPods; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2, Note 3 Note 2; Nexus 7, Nexus 5, Nexus 4; HTC One, EVO, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Droid DNA; Motorola ATRIX, Droid; LG Optimus [Prenium Samsung Batteries, Matte Finish, 2 mobile phone connectors] - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All powered up., 28 July 2014
I have had this a few weeks and have found it to be good to-date. I use it to recharge my Asus window tablet and Mokia Lumia. So far I estimate I can could get multiple phone charges out of it or a good couple of table charges.

I bought this for upcoming travel event. I will try to update on experience in due course (if I remember).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep tidy and carry on., 28 July 2014
Just got these to use in a suitcase to keep the contents tidy. I have not yet used them in anger.

Bogi Bag Travel Suitcase Duffle Bag / Trolley 68 cm marine blue waterproofed 85 Liters 3 packing areas
Offered by anndora_
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in the Bag, 28 July 2014
85L version would appear to have sufficient space for me for two weeks hols. Main compartment opens out to provide two halves for packing, each with its own zipped-cover. One side also has a smaller zipped compartment in the sidewall and another on top of the main compartment closure, useful for smaller items.

It does not free-stand when using the trolley handle deployed so beware it falling over when full. That said that is a top grip handle and another grip handle on the end. Additionally there is buckle attachment of the kind one can use to attach a hand bag or brief case to the back of the case when in trolley-mode (beware it falling over though).

All in all I am happy with it so far.

Foxlink Vodafone 340 Cheap Simple Camera Bluetooth Unlocked Mobile Phone
Foxlink Vodafone 340 Cheap Simple Camera Bluetooth Unlocked Mobile Phone

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful but not as advertised, 28 July 2014
Cheap and cheerful. Bought this for use abroad with "travel" sim. If you are looking for "smart" capabilities then this is not for you. Works well for me.

Update to review as of 22/8/14:

Dropped to one star - not as advertised. Originally bought phone to use abroad. Travelling to Canada, discovered the phone does not work (with Worldsim card which is fine when I transfer to another handset). Discovered that the phone is not in fact Tri-band as advertised.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy!!!!!!!

Kool(TM) Black 4 Port QUAD USB Charging Station Rapid Multiple Charge 25W 5V/5A Portable USB Wall Charger / WorldWide Travel Charger US/UK/EU/AU Adapter for iPhone 5 5S 5C 4S 4/iPad Air Mini/Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2/ Samsung Galaxy Tab/ HTC One /Google Nexus and More (Black)
Offered by Euromart (UK Royal Mail Post)
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars More power to your elbow!, 28 July 2014
This will prove very useful when travelling - one plug - four devices on charge. Have had it a few weeks and it works as expected. It references use with Iphone/pad and Galaxy but works well with my Nokia lumia and Windows tablet. More power to you!

High visibility rucksack / backpack Yellow
High visibility rucksack / backpack Yellow
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keey your eye on it, 28 July 2014
Does what it claims to. Good main pocket with nifty extender flap that opens out to take you helmet when not in use. Hi-viz means that it does not create a blind spot on hi-viz clothing whilst cycling.

This is the second one I have bought. Someone else liked it so much they relieved me of the first one.

GreatShield 2!Go Detachable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Folio Case Cover with Stand for Asus VivoTab Smart ME400C Tablet (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA
Price: 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Connection difficulties, 28 July 2014
I like the cover, keeps the tablet well protected and has an in-built stand to support the tablet on a desktop. I struggled with the keyboard, getting it connected and keeping it connected - gave up after a while and now don't use it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4