Profile for Elven ~ > Reviews

Native American Flute: Sleep Music
Native American Flute: Sleep Music
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing and beautiful., 21 Oct 2013
Great, reflective music...simple and airy. Great for relaxation...sleeping or Reiki healing.
Would recommend if you want something calm and dosnt change too much,

Pharma Nord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil 150 Capsules
Pharma Nord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil 150 Capsules
Offered by Blue Herbs
Price: 34.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky stuff., 13 April 2013
I do find these very EXPENSIVE....and hope I can keep buying them as I felt a difference in my skin in two days to be honest. I must point out that the loading dose of 4 tablets a day should only be for 2 WEEKS....NOT 2 Months as some people have done.
Have had a months worth and I do feel different. I have very dry skin and hair so I needed something pretty potent. Much improvement seeing as Ive only just started with them.
Worth a go. Just wish they could a bit cheaper.

Kipling Unisex Adult Joetsu S Small Backpack Expresso Brown K15028740
Kipling Unisex Adult Joetsu S Small Backpack Expresso Brown K15028740

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kipling, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Kipling Joetsu S Backpack (Shoes)
Great bag..I got it for my friends birthday as it was on offer. She loves it..its strong roomy and practical in Expresso brown.
You cant really go wrong with a Kipling thou!!!

TRUYOO LEISURE 9PC Universal Racing Style Car Seat Cover Protector Set Y33625 - Butterfly
Offered by Yoobox ltd
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !!!, 13 April 2013
These covers are truly beautiful. Good quality and price. They have a nice little bit of padding and make your car very personalized.
They have transformed my Daewoo in minutes. Easy to fit.
My first original order never came, but I got on to the company and they sent me another set straight away.
If you love butterflies...these are for you.

Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u)
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 0.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 31 Mar 2013
Very effective little tool for pulling hairs out by the root. Its a good idea to watch a few you tube vids to get the hang of it but very simple to use.
Smarts a bit...but then you would expect it to feel it....after all you are pulling out hairs fixed in your skin. Good product, great price.

Healing With The Fairies Oracle Cards: Heal Your Life with Help from the Fairies (Large Card Decks)
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical cards., 31 Mar 2013
These cards are truly lovely. The artwork is beautiful, and their simple titles leave wide open interpretation. Great for finding your gifts as a reader and developing your intuition.
NIce quality....in a protective box with a guidance book within.
If you love faeries....you will love these gorgeous cards as they are stunning and easy to use.

Pure Organic Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil 250ml with Pump Dispenser
Pure Organic Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil 250ml with Pump Dispenser
Offered by Country Cosmetics
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice oil but dipenser was broken., 7 Dec 2012
Arrived quickly and oil is nice, but dissapointed as dispenser never worked, it was stuck fast and would notl move.
Shame as it was one of the reasons I chose this product.

Womens Lace Up Short Pixie Boots
Womens Lace Up Short Pixie Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little boots., 16 Nov 2012
I would highly recomend these boots. I had a pair last year from Brighton lanes. I wore them all summer as we didnt really have a summer, and ive been to festivals and worn them continuously. They are obviously not leather, but a
good copy really.
Great price, and really comfortable. I am 4 and a half so I got the 5 and they fit well, really light and pixi-ish indeed.
Would buy another pair again.
Faster than the speed of light delivery.

Coleman Hampton Double Sleeping Bag - Brown
Coleman Hampton Double Sleeping Bag - Brown
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in a rug., 19 April 2012
Wow...we took this sleeping bag away in our camper this easter, and it was pretty cold outside.
We were actually hot??? It is amazingly snug. The brushed cotton is lush. If you hate being cold
like we do..this is the sleeping bag for you. Want to give it 100 stars..it great. Good value too.

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer - Black
Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer - Black
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 21.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Milly Loves It!!!, 1 Jun 2011
WOW! Great, sturdy, lots of fun, and a good distraction from Teething.
Baby Milly Loves it!