Profile for V. Houghton > Reviews

Canimals Pop Up Mimi
Canimals Pop Up Mimi
Offered by Trusty Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars The kids loved it, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Canimals Pop Up Mimi (Toy)
A sturdy, well put together gimmicky toy that the kids have enjoyed playing with.
It does do much, other than pop out of the Tim an make some gurgling noises for a few moments, but it has the entertainment factor. For the price, it was a perfect present for a school friend.

Prison Inmate Boys Fancy Dress Halloween Costume M
Prison Inmate Boys Fancy Dress Halloween Costume M
Offered by sales direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun loving criminals, 16 May 2013
This was for my 6 year old sons party. Was of a think material but the cap was a winner!

iPro 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Cover Stand for iPad 2/3 - Red
iPro 360 Degree Rotating Leather Case Cover Stand for iPad 2/3 - Red
Offered by Ezi Techs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect protection, 16 May 2013
this product seems to be of good quality, and has a professional feel to it.
As another review has mentioned, I was worried about the plastic spinning circle damaging the Ipad. i have solved this by sticking a photo to the back of my Ipad, so stop the plastic coming into contact with the metal and avoiding this. Now my face looks up at me, and it reminds the kids that it's mummy's Ipad - not theirs!!

The Usborne Children's Picture Atlas
The Usborne Children's Picture Atlas
by Ruth Brocklehurst

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my 3 and 5 year old for the illustrations, 8 Mar. 2011
A hardback book full of illustrations on every page. I was specifically looking for book with minimal words and maximum pictures and this was perfect. My 5 year old loves this book and will happily sit and look at the pages by herself, hunting for different animals, landmarks and country specific dressed people on each page (e.g. surfer in Hawaii, Mountie in Canada etc.) or as a game with her little brother in an 'eye spy' way. Brill

Carnival Funfair Games (Nintendo DS)
Carnival Funfair Games (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, easy and quick to get playing, 24 Feb. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was brought for my 3 year old who has found it very easy to use, enjoyable and can pick and choose which carnival games you play.
The set up is that you go to the fair and play various games to win prizes and surprises. Some of the games need several tokens to play and so you have to collect tokens along the way.
I've played it several times and have found some of the games additive - so say the least!

Bratz: Forever Diamondz (Nintendo DS)
Bratz: Forever Diamondz (Nintendo DS)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard work!, 24 Feb. 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
this was for my 5 year old and it wasn't easy to figure out. Admitadly, I didn't spend too long in trying to figure it out but the games seemed hard to manage.

My Last Duchess
My Last Duchess
by Daisy Goodwin

3.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 24 Feb. 2011
This review is from: My Last Duchess (Paperback)
This was a book club read after seeing it advertised several places and for me, it didn't live up to the hype.
good points: - great if you love all the attention to detail
bad point: I thought it was a period romance and it felt it was lacking on the romance

Still a good story, and was an enjoyable read.

Philips HD4644/00 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - White
Philips HD4644/00 Energy Efficient Kettle, 3000 Watt, 1.7 Litre - White

5.0 out of 5 stars a great purchase, 16 Oct. 2010
A good buy. The base stays still while the kettle can slide 360degrees easily. Good spout and as it's plastic, the outside of the kettle doesn't get too hot to handle, something I have found with metal kettles.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great present, 16 Oct. 2010
was a present for my dad and like it alot. only point would be the black carboard case stated it was 2008 (on the bottom) would have been better not to have had that on as the wrapping box is now dated. Easy enough to solve y taking the box off the pen case, but as it has the arsenal logo on, I would have liked to have had it on

French (Lonely Planet Phrasebook)
French (Lonely Planet Phrasebook)
by Michael Janes

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, pocket size and set into useful sections, 16 Oct. 2010
a very useable guide for quick reference and also more comprehensive than I thought would be. a good back up for the pigeon french

Page: 1 | 2