Profile for Barbara > Reviews

Content by Barbara

Barbara

Sovereign Sleepwear Boy's Check T-Shirt/Short Checkered Pyjama Set, Navy, 12 Years

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 10 Jun 2014
Disappointed with the quality. I had expected more for the price. The shorts were a little big. T shirt fits fine.

L4B WOMENS LADIES LOW BLOCK HEEL COURT SLIP ON BOW STYLISH COMFORT SHOES SIZE Blues Blue Faux Suede Size 5 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour is nothing like the image provided, 9 Jun 2013
On the image the shoes look dark blue, almost navy. When they arrived they were a very bright, vivid blue. The vendor has blamed the quality of my screen for this but I purchase a lot online and have never had this problem with another product. It has cost me the £2.99 for their postage and £5.20 for the return (minimum charge via the post office) and I am very disappointed. I would never have purchased the shoes if I had known the true colour.

T-Mobile Vairy Touch II Pay As You Go Mobile Phone - Black
T-Mobile Vairy Touch II Pay As You Go Mobile Phone - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that Sim had expired, 3 Sep 2012
Bought this for my son's 11th birthday and he was very disappointed to find that it didn't work. When I contacted T-Mobile and gave them the details they said the Sim had expired and they would have to send me another. When it did arrive, the phone worked fine but it's not what you expect when you make a purchase.

George's Cosmic Treasure Hunt (George's Secret Key to the Universe)
George's Cosmic Treasure Hunt (George's Secret Key to the Universe)
by Lucy Hawking

5.0 out of 5 stars My 10 yr old son loved it, 14 Feb 2012
My son HATES reading so I was thrilled when he came across this series and can't get enough of it. I'm reading the first one myself to see why he likes it so much and there is a great mixture of characters, good story and lots of accessible science. It is very well illustrated too. He's now read the third book can't wait for the next one to be written...

Formula 1 2010 (PC DVD)
Formula 1 2010 (PC DVD)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

1.0 out of 5 stars Formula 1 2010 (PC DVD), 17 Mar 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Formula 1 2010 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Absolutely dreadful.
You will need a dedicated graphics card at least 256Mb and 512Mb for graphics a little less jerky picture. You will need a Microsoft Live id in order to save your user profile and any progress you make in the game or you have to start all over again. It takes about 10 minutes to load up even with a quad core processor. I cannot list the entire range of problems with this game that clearly was written in a hurry. Believe me when I tell you that this is vary hard work for very liitle reward.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2011 1:11 PM BST