Profile for Wolfie > Reviews

Content by Wolfie

Wolfie "Wolfie" (Buckinghamshire)

Page: 1 | 2
iMount Portable Car Air Vent Mount for Smartphones GPS iPhone - Black - works with iPhone, 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, all HTC, HTC One S, V, X, XL, HTC Desire, C, HD, S, Z, HTC Sensation, XE, XL, HTC Wildfire, S, HTC 7 Pro, ChaCha, Incredible S, Radar, Trophy, Salsa, Rhyme, Legend, Mozart, Gratia, EVO 3D, Explorer, HD Mini, HD2, HD7, HD7S, all other HTC, Samsung Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S Advance, Ace, Ace 2, Note, Note 2
Offered by Sentinel Brand Management UK

Mans Evolution T-Shirt® EVO Mens Ape to Skiing Ski brand new original gift present
Offered by Mans Evolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T Shirt, perfect customer service, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this T Shirt for my husband in October 2013 as a Christmas present, so he didn't try it on till December 2013. Unfortunately I'd ordered a size too small. When I contact Mans Evolution in late December, Sam swapped the T Shirt with no fuss, and very quickly. Their customer service is second to none. The T Shirt is good quality (fruit of the loom, I believe), and gets admiring glances. Will definitely buy from them again.

Bollé Women's Monarch Ski Goggle - Threadstripe Frame Vermillion Gun Lens
Bollé Women's Monarch Ski Goggle - Threadstripe Frame Vermillion Gun Lens
Offered by Total Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great visibility, lovely style, 19 April 2013
Bought these this year for a skiing trip in late January. My old goggles had just about had it, and were really scratched. The visibility through these in all lights was great, and they look snazzy too. Fit perfectly with the helmet I hired.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2014 2:15 PM GMT

Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
Jamie's 30-Minute Meals: A Revolutionary Approach to Cooking Good Food Fast
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars They're possible in 30 minutes if you've prepped all the ingredients first!, 19 April 2013
Great book.
Not sure I like the layout, why does he have to muck with a successful formula of his earlier books layout, like Naked Chef.
Some lovely recipes, but I think you have to have prepped all your ingredients to manage to finish some of these in 30 minutes. But hey if it takes 45 minutes or an hour, they're still nice tasty recipes.

That'll Be The Day
That'll Be The Day

3.0 out of 5 stars Ronco was the publisher of the original LP, 10 July 2012
This review is from: That'll Be The Day (Audio CD)
One reviewer wanted to know who published the original long playing record of That'll Be The Day. It was Ronco (not KTel). I used to work for Ronco so I know. Very successful record it was too.

I haven't bought this CD, but reading the reviews, it's disappointing that it isn't the same line-up as the original LP.

MediaDevil Magicscreen BACK (REAR) screen protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) Back protector - Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - (2 x BACK protectors only)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, great quality, promptly sent, 25 July 2011
Think my review title says it all.

This was a really easy to use back protector - went on easily, and the enclosed card helped me iron out any remaining bubbles. Fits absolutely perfectly to my iPhone4. Unlike the one I bought from the T-Mobile store I now don't have any film corners that catch on things. Wish I'd bought one of these the minute I'd bought my iPhone. Thanks for a great product.

Swissco Birch Wood Bath Brush Boar Bristle 40 cm (Large)
Swissco Birch Wood Bath Brush Boar Bristle 40 cm (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, stylish, quality, bathbrush. Looks the biz., 2 Dec 2010
This is a really nice looking bathbrush. Superb quality wood, almost too nice to submerge in water! It looks classy, and wasn't too expensive.

Valencia Berlitz Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Valencia Berlitz Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Nick Inman

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy, but comprehensive, pocket size book, 8 Oct 2010
I didn't realise this series of pocket guides were still published, so I was delighted to be able to buy this as we were only going to Valencia for two and a half days,a nd didn't want to buy some huge guidebook that was heavy to lug around or cost a lot of money. Next time I'm off for a few days I'll see if there a similar book for other destinations. It was about a year old and didn't have all of the Arts and Sciences development detailed, but everything else was useful and practical information.

Oliepops Hot Pink Handbag Organiser
Oliepops Hot Pink Handbag Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I can find everything!, 8 Oct 2010
A really useful handbag liner, which means I can at long last find everything in the dark depths of my handbag. Highly recommended.

Plastic Beach
Plastic Beach
Offered by Side Two

3.0 out of 5 stars Crummy packaging, 16 Jun 2010
This review is from: Plastic Beach (Audio CD)
This item was a gift, and I was disappointed to see it in a crummy cardboard cover - no plastic CD case. I imagine my friend loved the music, but it didn't look like I'd spent much on her present.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2010 10:53 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2