Profile for Tropical Beauty > Reviews

Tropical Beauty

Jenny Lopez Has a Bad Week
Jenny Lopez Has a Bad Week

5.0 out of 5 stars An Expected Surprise, 19 May 2011
I was very impress with the book and it was perfect to fill a 2 hour gap in my timetable around the exam time.

I have read a couple of Lindsey's book before such as the "I heart collection" but it took me a couple of chapters to realise this follows on from those stories but from another perspective (her best friend) knowing this and remembering who everyone made me enjoy the book much much more

I would without a doubt recommend this book

Hopes this helps x

2 IN 1 FM Radio Remote For iPhone 3G and iPod Nano, Classic, Touch
2 IN 1 FM Radio Remote For iPhone 3G and iPod Nano, Classic, Touch

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impress!, 11 Mar 2011
I brought this as I prefer listening to the radio when I am working at my job but I do not have a portable radio or computer near so I thought this was the perfect item for me.
Sadly this was not the case I found the item didn't really work in my area and I would have to have my headphones in to hear it which I am not allow at work due to health and safety rules.
I was very disspointed in this item and it is now just collected dust in my room as I have no purpose for it.

Fabulous and Funny Clean Jokes for Kids
Fabulous and Funny Clean Jokes for Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 11 Mar 2011
I brought this for my younger sister, so she would be able to use my kindle every now and then without messing up the page I was on before hand.

This book is forever making her laugh, and I lost count to the number of times she has come and found me to tell me a joke that she think is hilarious.

This joke book is for children but even I manage to have a laugh at some of them!

Battlefield
Battlefield

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Mar 2011
This review is from: Battlefield (MP3 Download)
My friend recommed this song before on Youtube, After I been home i brought it straight away so i could listen to it whenever I want to. I ove the lyrics and the tone of the music, Jordin Spark's music is just perfection!!!

Tattoo
Tattoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Mar 2011
This review is from: Tattoo (MP3 Download)
I heard this song on the radio and I love it that much I felt the need to buy it, I love Jordin Sparks music and it is just the perfect track!!!

The Hating Game
The Hating Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Hating Game (Kindle Edition)
I like really this book, although at times I wanted to throw this across the room at times because of the main character Mattie would annoy me which surprise me!

I love the ending of this book as the author mentioned the other characters which without the book wouldn't be the same for me, I also love the fact that it doesn't follow the sterotypes of other romance/chick lit books - For example, the main character is fierce and independent and also the whole scenario is different.

Although I enjoy reading the book this time round, I don't think I would pick it up again in the near future.

EMARTBUY BLACKBERRY 8520 CURVE /9300 CURVE 3G DIAMANTE HARD BACK COVER ZEBRA BLACK WHITE
Offered by emartbuyuk

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright, 11 Mar 2011
I am not overly impress with this hard back cover...

To start with, it took forever to come, althorugh it was still in the time allocated from Amazon it came at the very end of this time,

Secondly, I found it very hard to get it to fit properly on to my phone, although the diamonds do make my phone look extra special and do not fall of like I expected them to!

Another thing is that it is very squeaky at times ... I am hoping that this will go in the near future after some more use of it. Lastly, the practicalitys of it, is not good. When wanting to charge my phone which is a daily occurance for me, because of the case the charger end does not fit into the opening,I have to take a strip of diamond of and dont touch my phone for a period of time to make sure it is getting a charge - Even this doesnt work sometimes which is not good when you rushing around in the morning.

I hope this helps with your purchase!

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 MIRROR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth - Hi-TEC ESSENTIALS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Mar 2011
I was really impress with this item, when I first saw this on Amazon I was a bit wary about if the mirror effect would really work !
I didnt had to wait long to recieve the item either to try it out, I would say I recieve the product within 4 days which includes the weekend, which i feel is excellent - especially being an avid online shopper.

The product overall does excactly what it says on the page, and I am really impress with the outcome.

I will defo buy another one when the times comes round to it or when i get a new phone!

Easily Amused
Easily Amused

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet but predictable, 11 Mar 2011
This review is from: Easily Amused (Kindle Edition)
I can honesty say that this book was really fun to read, althrough nearing the end of the plot it does became predictable to what was happening, but after all when reading romance stories this is what you get.

But the author Karen McQuestion still manage to throw some twist in!

I felt that I could really relate to Lola Watson the main character and her resistance to be included in the neighbourhood and i love the fact you see her slowly change over the period of the book.

This is one of the books where you will be able to read over again without it becoming boring and i would recommend this to any one who just wants a easy light hearted chick flick!
And for the price it is a bargain as well ...