Profile for Choosy shopper > Reviews

Content by Choosy shopper

Choosy shopper

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Note: A Story of Second Chances (Women of Faith Fiction (Westbow))
The Note: A Story of Second Chances (Women of Faith Fiction (Westbow))
by Angela Hunt
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching story, 3 Feb 2014
Easy to read, nice story, would recommend
As good as F. Rivers books, if you ever read her books, you will know what I mean.

Graff: The Art and Technique of Graffiti
Graff: The Art and Technique of Graffiti
by Scape Martinez
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 3 Feb 2014
My son is 14 y.o. And he is into graffiti sketching a lot.
He said this is one of the best book, and he would like to get a second part.

Meccano Turbo Remote Control Racing Car
Meccano Turbo Remote Control Racing Car
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality nice car, 3 Feb 2014
When it comes to DIY my 12 years old son can crack any code or instruction in no time, but this car took him some time to make.
Would recommend this good quality, reasonable size Meccano car.

Leota's Garden
Leota's Garden
by Francine Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Leota's Garden (Paperback)
One of the best book I've ever read.
All books written by F. Rivers equally good, and I've read them all.
After reading her books I find it hard to find any other writer who could be as great as she is.

Womens Retro Belted Floral Tartan Checked Print Button Long Shirt Top Fashion (Grey,12)
Offered by Krisp Clothing
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit tight., 3 Feb 2014
I am a regular size 10, 32D, quite narrow around the chest.
Ordered size 12, have to say that this shirt feels a bit tight when I try to fold my arms or lift it up, other than that its fine. Hopefully after few washes it'll stretch a bit.
Colour as it is on the picture, fabric is thin soft 100% cotton, this kind of real retro style top, even belt don't look cheap.
It looks classy and stylish on.
I like everything about this top except the fact that I wish it had a bit more room around the chest.

My advise is if you do order this Shirt-top, I would recommend to go 2-3 sizes up, depends.....

Womens Plain Fine Knit Retro Pattern Front Batwing Long Jumper Dress Tunic Top
Womens Plain Fine Knit Retro Pattern Front Batwing Long Jumper Dress Tunic Top

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be any better, 3 Feb 2014
I am glad to be the first to write a review for this tunic which easily could be worn as a mini dress as well.
Sits perfect on the hips, colour exactly as it shows on the picture.
Have to say that I am a very very fussy when it comes to quality or style of clothes but....
Can't say anything negative about this tunic at all.
Fabric is soft, feels so cozy on.
Glad I took a chance and bought this lovely tunic.
Was delivered on time.

Batwing Stretch Dress Exposed Arms Long Sleeve 916 (M- UK 10 • EU 38, Graphite)
Batwing Stretch Dress Exposed Arms Long Sleeve 916 (M- UK 10 • EU 38, Graphite)
Offered by Glamour Empire Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Nov 2013
It is a really really lovely dress.
I am very happy with this seller delivery and quality service.
Despite low prices which was a bit suspicious to me at first, have to say I am very pleased.
Fabric is good, quality is great, stitches are perfect. Viscose and stretch is a nice combination of breathable material which sits and fits perfectly.
I would probably order nearly everything they sell if only I could pay delivery charge for the parcel, and not for every single item separately. Well, Maybe after reading my review this seller will apply discount on delivery charge.
Do order according to your regular size or a bit smaller, unless you are a voluptuous women.

New Sexy Bodycon Stretch Tunic Top with Studs 141 (One Size UK 8/10/12, Yoghurt)
Offered by Glamour Empire Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering, 7 Nov 2013
Was delivered on time.
Good quality fabric, stitches are perfect everywhere.
Soft and stretchy material.
Looks exactly as it is on the picture, if you have nothing to hide, then this top is for you.
Sits lovely on the hips. Plenty of room underarms, so don't worry about deodorant marks, or , you know....
The back of this tunic top doesn't have that belt looking studs on, which is great, it would be too much and would look too heavy.
The only BUTs I have is, that even if you think that you have a perfect figure, this top will require you to wear invisible panties, unless you do want people to see what you wear. LoL
And about hand wash I have to say from my experience, if you put it on wool program and into the washing net/bag it will be just fine.

CEXI COUTURE NEW LADIES LONG SLEEVE BATWING T SHIRT OFF SHOULDER DRESS TOP PURPLE SM

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality top, 19 Oct 2013
Nice and soft fabric, plenty of stretch.
I am usually size 10, ordered 8-10 and it's perfect, colour as it shows on the picture, nice deep purple.
This top doesn't fall too much off the shoulder, which is great.
Fast delivery.
All stitches are perfect, no treads hanging here and there, despite on very low price, quality is impeccable.

Sexy Ladies Sequin & Bow Tunic Top, Chocolate/Cappuccino, SM 8-10
Sexy Ladies Sequin & Bow Tunic Top, Chocolate/Cappuccino, SM 8-10
Offered by Fancy That Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 Oct 2013
Cute little dress. Sits exactly as it shows on the picture.
I am size 10 32D, usually I would order size 10-12, but reading other people review I took a chance and
ordered size 8-10 and it fits just perfect, plenty of room under arms, not tight at all, stretchy soft fabric, good quality.
Would recommend it, and it was delivered very quickly.
Very happy, will order from this seller again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4