Profile for Marie Evans > Reviews

Content by Marie Evans

Marie Evans "mar1e" (gosport, hampshire, uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Daddy's Little Secret: Pregnant at 14 and there's only one man who can be the father

5.0 out of 5 stars truely amazing, 6 Aug. 2011
i would like to say this book is brilliant. but what this woman has been through is just awful. its not an easy read had to put down a few times i couldnt see the words through the tears

its not written with self pity she has got such amazing strength. and i wish her and her family all the best life can only keep getting better they deserve it.

When Darkness Falls (Jack Swyteck)
When Darkness Falls (Jack Swyteck)

3.0 out of 5 stars when darkness falls books 1-3, 9 July 2011
unlike a lot of reviews i've read i got all 3 books for free. the first book and the first half of the second were good with plenty to keep you interested...but i have got to say the series was too long i just wanted to get to the end and find out what happened so got to admit i skipped a few chapters just hoping to get there sooner it didnt work totally got lost who was who.

for this book you have got to have a good attention span and to be able to read page by page and sorry mr grippando i didnt.

Kane and Abel 30th Anniversary Edition
Kane and Abel 30th Anniversary Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Kane & Abel, 26 May 2011
This is the first Jeffrey Archer book I've ever read, never really fancied reading his books but because it was free on kindle download, I thought that I would give it a go - and have got to admit it was really enjoyable, found myself wanting to get home from work to read some more, and then I kept on reading until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, my poor family!

I'm already looking now for another one of his books, if anyone can recommend some.

A PARAMEDIC'S DIARY: Life and Death on the Streets
A PARAMEDIC'S DIARY: Life and Death on the Streets

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody brilliant, 15 May 2011
I read this book in a day, totally brilliant and money well spent. It makes you realise what these people have to go through on doing their daily duties, from the persistant callers, to people just trying to get a cheap taxi ride, and the genuine people who are sick and don't want to waste the time of the emergency services.

It's mentioned in the book, that they don't seem to get enough thanks for their job, after an accident in 2009, I want to say thank you. I was in so much pain and 'out of it' with pain relief, I don't remember them even leaving, so on a personal note, I massive thank you to all the emergency services, past and future for all your good work.

Their Newborn Gift (Mills & Boon Cherish) (Outback Baby Tales series Book 3)
Their Newborn Gift (Mills & Boon Cherish) (Outback Baby Tales series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally fantastic, 5 May 2011
I don't normally go for romance books,but after reading the reviews from other readers I thought I would give it a go.

And really pleased that I did. If your a parent, you will understand what this mother will do for her daughter.

When You Went Away
When You Went Away

5.0 out of 5 stars when you went away, 24 April 2011
i am only half way through this book and had to take the time to write this.

this book is totally brilliant showing all the emotions this poor man is going through. if you only get the chance to download one book this week ~ this is the one you wont be disappointed.

War Horse
War Horse

3.0 out of 5 stars War Horse, 20 April 2011
This review is from: War Horse (Kindle Edition)
This is a readable book, but have to admit was bit disappointing, all I saw it as was a re-written version of Black Beauty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 11, 2012 5:05 PM GMT