Profile for Mrs E.A.Bramwell > Reviews

Toho - 10g Toho Bugle Beads 3mm Silver Lined Light Topaz
Toho - 10g Toho Bugle Beads 3mm Silver Lined Light Topaz
Offered by Pretty Pebbles Beads UK
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars the colour is great and the price is real good value, 13 July 2014
these Bugle beads are so bright I am going to make some flowers with these ones then sew them on to an evening bag to remaking
an old evening bag into a new looking bag, the colour is great and the price is real good value.

Jewelry Making and Beading For Dummies
Jewelry Making and Beading For Dummies
by Heather Dismore

5.0 out of 5 stars ... down its a fab book to read and its easy to follow so if any one is thinking of ..., 13 July 2014
this book I thought was for a beginner but once you start reading it you are taken through every stage of Jewellery making and be leave me you will not want to put this book down its a fab book to read and its easy to follow so if any one is thinking of starting to make Jewellery either to keep for themselves or to sell on and make some money I would say don't think about it just go and buy it
I cant see any one not lik,ing this book and the price is great Value so just get it.

100 Pieces Silver Plated Daisy Flower Bead End Caps 7mm. Jewellery Making Findings / Earrings / Bracelets / Necklaces.
Offered by Fancyworld
Price: 1.56

5.0 out of 5 stars these little bead ends look fab on any beads even ..., 13 July 2014
these little bead ends look fab on any beads even if its a plain bead these end caps make it look as if the beads have been made by
a big company and when you say to people they say get away you have not made that necklaces and they are stund when you say yes I have made this necklace then the next thing is can you make ne one the same.

Botanico Grow Bag Watering Pots - Triple Pack
Botanico Grow Bag Watering Pots - Triple Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars these are so good and next year they will have lots of tomatoes ..., 12 July 2014
these are so good and next year they will have lots of tomatoes coming up these growing pods these are simple but they must work as so many people use them and these are great value so please keep up your good work.

Silver Plated Craft And Jewellery Making Copper Wire 20 Metres 0.4 mm Coil W2040
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars ... you for bringing it to us at such a good price., 12 July 2014
this is neat wire and this one is going to be used for wire wrapping around gems/beads so thank you for bringing it to us at such a good price.

Silver Plated Craft And Jewellery Making Copper Wire 6 Metres 0.8 mm Coil W2080
Silver Plated Craft And Jewellery Making Copper Wire 6 Metres 0.8 mm Coil W2080
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this wire but I don't have any thing in ..., 12 July 2014
I love this wire but I don't have any thing in my mind to make with it just yet but it will not go to waste well done on the value.

Silver Plated Craft And Jewellery Making Copper Wire 10 Metres 0.6 mm Coil W2060
Price: 1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars ... use it for but it will not go to waste so thank you for bringing this back at such ..., 12 July 2014
this came last Friday and I have not made up my mind as to what I will use it for but it will not go to waste so thank you for bringing this back at such a good price.

Macrame Board
Macrame Board
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd
Price: 11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars but I am so pleased they have given it a new life after all ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Macrame Board (Misc.)
This arrived last Friday and boy I cant wait to get going on it, I can remember making Macramé back 40 years back and there was no tools apart from you fingers and toes, it would take me 2to3 hours to make a big plant hanger that would hang from your roof in any room and they were made in pure Jute which made your toes and hands so dry I used to go to bed with thick cream o my hands and feet and wearing gloves and socks, but I am so pleased they have given it a new life after all this time.

50 Gold Plated Lobster Clasps Jewellery Findings 10mm
50 Gold Plated Lobster Clasps Jewellery Findings 10mm
Offered by VILAVI Dress
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these Lobster Clasps and they are easy for any ..., 12 July 2014
I love these Lobster Clasps and they are easy for any one with arthritis in there hand and fingers to use and they are also easy to open, plus easy to connect to any piece of your Jewellery you make either to keep or sell on and the value is good to.

Pretty Pebbles Beads - 15" Rose Quartz Gemstone Beads 8mm round
Pretty Pebbles Beads - 15" Rose Quartz Gemstone Beads 8mm round
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 3.58

5.0 out of 5 stars I have made my grand daughter a real smart necklace and a bracelet with these Rose Quartz fab ..., 12 July 2014
I have made my grand daughter a real smart necklace and a bracelet with these Rose Quartz fab beads and I know she will look even Fab than she all ready does these are so nice to work with and even better when you stand back and look at them.
I can see myself buying more of these beads very soon so keep them coming.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10