Profile for Will > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mitre Mens Intent FG Football Boots Black/White
Mitre Mens Intent FG Football Boots Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC VALUE, 10 Oct 2013
These boots have got to be the best boots (value per £) I have purchased in a very, very long time. They are as supple as boots I have paid well over £75 - £100 for. I have played at all levels of football apart from full time pro, I can not fault these. I used to wear Mitre years ago, because Denis Law wore them. I wish I had never changed. EXCELLENT. Judge for yourself, you wont be disappointed.

The Complete Greatest Hits
The Complete Greatest Hits

3.0 out of 5 stars No way of checking, 10 Oct 2013
Service was good and can not fault the product. I am a great Eagles fan, but, if this is their greatest hits, I'm not an Eagle fan. Yes it does have some good songs, but of their early work, so not the massive greatest hits. But as you can't see the actual songs on it before you buy, it was my own fault. Judge for yourself!

Economy waterproof cover for rotary clothes line dryer
Economy waterproof cover for rotary clothes line dryer
Offered by Direct Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Oct 2013
Great service and value. Does exactly what it's supposed too at a great price. I would thoroughly recommend this product.

The Best of Climie Fisher
The Best of Climie Fisher
Offered by Formats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Oct 2013
Good service, arrived promptly and in great condition. These guys are brilliant and the songs brought back so many memories. Great songsters and musicians. A must buy for the older generation......!

Heart 80s Club Classics
Heart 80s Club Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Wife, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Heart 80s Club Classics (Audio CD)
This was a present for my wife from the kids. She's always listening to Heart and this seemed like the CD to buy. I wasn't wrong, she loves it. Good service, good quality. One happy wife :-)

The Very Best Of Jethro Tull
The Very Best Of Jethro Tull

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Oct 2013
Good service and it was exactly what I expected. Sealed CD and it brought back so many memories. This man (Ian Anderson) is a genius musician and I haven't stopped playing it in my car since. Marv!

EveCase Black Large Digital Camera Pouch Nylon Case with Strap for FujiFilm FinePix S8400 / S8500, FinePix S8200/S8300, FinePix SL1000, FinePix S2800HD S4200 S4500 S2950,X-E1;Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H200 , JVC GC-PX10, GZ-HM340, GZ-HM1S, GZ-HM550, GZ-HM320

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 18 Mar 2013
My Fujifilm FinePix S4500 fits in perfectly. Its adjustable side patch makes it versitile enough to carry a larger camera if required, but I use it to carry other little camera related items. Great value for money.

Fuji Secure Digital High Capacity 16GB Class 10 Flash Card
Fuji Secure Digital High Capacity 16GB Class 10 Flash Card
Offered by mopodo-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Mar 2013
Does exactly what it should in my Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera. Very pleased with purchase and wouldn't hesitate buying another for back up.

AUDI A6 C6 OWNERS HANDBOOK with WALLET (2004-2011) SALOON - 2.4 3.0 3.1 4.2 LITRE PETROL 2.0 2.7 3.0 TDI DIESEL QUATTRO - OWNER'S HAND BOOK MANUAL
by AUDI

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 18 Mar 2013
I could tell they were pre used, as the service book had oiled finger prints all over it. After cleaning it though, I was pleased with the purchase.

Mitre Mens Intent SG Football Boots Black/White
Mitre Mens Intent SG Football Boots Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Mar 2013
I have played football at semi-pro and various levels and have paid hundreds for a single pair of boots in the past. I haven't owned a pair of Mitre for years now, but I can not believe just how soft, durable and comfortable these are. Their fantastic value for money. So much so, that instead of changing the studs I purchsed one SG and one FG. You will not be disapointed.

Page: 1 | 2