Profile for Jane Carrara-Chambers > Reviews

Content by Jane Carrara-C...

Jane Carrara-Chambers

Organised Mum 2015 Family Life Book in zip-round luxury diary cover (starts mid-Aug 2014 until Dec 2015)
Offered by Boxhouse
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the upgrade from the life book, 11 Jan 2014
Love it, but like all diaries, it doesn't have all the features I'm looking for. This would be because I'm using it to run a business and my family so some items are missing and others redundant for me. Shopping lists are great but it is missing the bookmark. That said, it is well worth the money.

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Dora the Explorer Dora's Worldwide Rescue
LeapFrog Explorer Game: Dora the Explorer Dora's Worldwide Rescue
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter finds this exciting, 11 Jan 2014
Daughter played on this game for hours when we first received it. Dora takes you through a series of challenges and she definitely will be going back to play it again

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Hello Kitty Sweet Little Shops (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 18.71

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit basic, 11 Jan 2014
Daughter of 5 says she really likes this game, but I don't think it will have long term appeal. Part of the game involves going round the shops and slotting a number of the right sized items in the right sized, which you have selected. Will suit the lower end of the age range. Bought for half price so worth the money.

Single or Bunk Bed "Pink"
Single or Bunk Bed "Pink"
Offered by Ninjas Castle
Price: 25.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Single or Bunk Bed "Pink" (Toy)
Daughter loves it but one of the dowels, which fix the bottom to the top bunk broke immediately. Otherwise this would be given a 5 star.

John Adams Chocolate Lolly Maker
John Adams Chocolate Lolly Maker
Price: 16.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Request From Santa!, 11 Jan 2014
Daughter really loves it! The moulds are very large, needing almost 100g of chocolate when allowing for wastage. My daughter is sweets and chocolate mad and it would be better to offer more smaller moulds (only includes 4) And as previously mentioned by another reviewer, the melting tray is too small. The wrapping up machine is a bit of a gimmick and if used as gifts, you will loose the reusable lolly sticks. Kids will love it though...

5 Star Tape Dispenser Desk Weighted Non-slip Capacity 25mm Width Black - Ref 920136
Price: 4.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 1 July 2013
Bought for my sellotape obsessed 5 year old. I call her the sellotape queen. Substantially heavy so it doesn't move. Also makes present wrapping a breeze.

Little Miss Complete Collection 36 Books Box Gift Set RRP: 90.00
Little Miss Complete Collection 36 Books Box Gift Set RRP: 90.00
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags, 1 July 2013
Bought for a 35 child birthday party (age 5). Much better than giving away cheap plastic toys. My daughter loves Mr Men/Little Miss so much that her aunty bought her the complete box set for her birthday. Great gift and sturdy box.

Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador Family
Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador Family
Offered by Toys Direct Ltd
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like our chocolate lab, 1 July 2013
My daughter is going to love these. She's just started to get into Sylvanian families. They are really cute and well worth the money.

Garden of Life Wobenzym N (200 Enteric-Coated Tablets)
Garden of Life Wobenzym N (200 Enteric-Coated Tablets)
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot
Price: 20.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to me, 1 July 2013
I have ME/CFS as well as Fibromyalgia and I was told to buy it to help against pain and is supposed to be a wonder drug. Unfortunately I can't digest it and it gives me a bad stomach. I previously tried Serrapeptase with the same result. Definitely worth a try and I will try it later on as my health improves.