Profile for JH > Reviews

Passion: Take It All Deluxe Edition CD+DVD
Passion: Take It All Deluxe Edition CD+DVD
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC CD!, 29 Jun 2014
This is a CD with great Holy Spirit filled songs on it! I can't stop listening to it! Buy it and you will be blessed!!

Gagging Jesus: Things Jesus Said We Wish He Hadn't
Gagging Jesus: Things Jesus Said We Wish He Hadn't
by Phil Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book!, 8 Oct 2013
Extremely challenging. A timely reminder that we need to consider the radical nature of Jesus' words, and respond appropriately as individuals and churches.

Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus (PC)
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE IT!!!, 16 Dec 2012
I bought this software (which can't be returned once opened!!) and have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get it to work successfully. Most of the time it won't pick up a video signal from my VCR, which is a decent Panasonic one and not a cheap machine. I am also using a brand new high spec laptop with Windows 8 on it, which is supposed to be compatible. So no problem with my equipment. On the rare occasion that it HAS managed to record, it WON'T go through the process of burning the recording onto a DVD. What I mean is that it appears to go through the process but then the DVD is empty with nothing on it. I have then had to burn the recording onto to a DVD using the built in software on the laptop. So this software DOES NOT DO WHAT IS IS SUPPOSED TO DO - but unlike other purchases. I cannot return it!! so gutted and very disappointed!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2013 5:41 PM GMT