Profile for Emma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fashy Hot Water Bottle with Fleece Cover Red 2.0L
Fashy Hot Water Bottle with Fleece Cover Red 2.0L

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 5 Jan. 2015
This is my second flashy hot water bottle, and my favourite. The cover is a lovely colour red, would make a great valentines gift. Its not too thick, so you can feel all the heat through but don't get too hot. Its really soft too. The cover doesn't remove, but I don't mind this.

Kick the Drink. . .Easily!
Kick the Drink. . .Easily!
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars but so glad I have, 11 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my husband and had no real intention of reading it myself, but so glad I have. I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since reading the book, and I genuinely don't want to. I don't miss it, I feel much healthier, and I've lost a stone in 6 weeks as I'm not snacking on all the junk that goes with a glass of wine. Even if you don't want to stop drinking, READ THIS BOOK, and you'll soon change your mind for the better.

Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Luxury Fleece Cradle Dog Bed Size Large
Offered by Wolfybeds - Click here for our full range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggy heaven!, 21 May 2014
My dogs are in doggy heaven. I have a staffie and a small boxer, and there is loads of room for them to spread out or cuddle up. They love the bed, it's really firm and cosy. I'm very pleased I bought it for them.

Boot Tray
Boot Tray
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog bowl tray, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Boot Tray (Garden & Outdoors)
I bought this to sit my dog water and food bowls on, to save mess and floods on the kitchen floor. It is perfect. It sits 3 large bowls, or 4 small, and retains all the spills of biscuit and water from my 3 dogs. It's brilliant, sturdy, and was well packaged. I might even buy another one to put my boot on!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 2:51 PM BST

Matstone 6 in 1 Juicer in Ivory
Matstone 6 in 1 Juicer in Ivory
Offered by massagemaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Matstone 6 in 1 Juicer in Ivory
I first purchased the popular philips centrifugal juicer, and I hated it as soon as I put the first piece of vegetable in. The vegetables just explode with the force and there is more mess and waste than juice. So I cleaned it up and sent it back. I then did more research, watched all those youtube videos and chose this juicer. It's amazing! I loved it as soon as I first used it. It takes no time at all to chop up the veg, and it's rewarding to watch the gentle juicing process and the delicious juice extracting. I use it everyday and I can dismantle, rinse it and put back together in under 2 mins! My only criticism is the jug to catch the juice is rather small and hard to pour from. I use a 1 pint glass pyrex jug instead. Stand the juicer on a chopping board or similar, and that makes the spout high enough to fit the larger jug under. I don't bother with the sieve either, just sieve juice before pouring into glasses if you wish. The juice isn't fizzy like from a horrid centrifugal juicer and it keeps for up to 3 days. If I'm keeping it or taking it to work then I pour it into 'lock and lock' beaker containers, then you can shake it before you drink it.
Get this juicer, put it on a credit card and treat yourself, it's amazing!
The juice is delicious and I feel great after a couple of months of use. Even my husband makes daily juices, so it must be simple to do!
Get a good juice recipe book, as it's hard to know what fruit and veg compliment each other to start with. I would recommend any of Jason Vales books.

Chic & Shabby Large Wooden Advent Calendar Box Chest Drawers Vintage Christmas
Chic & Shabby Large Wooden Advent Calendar Box Chest Drawers Vintage Christmas
Offered by The Fairy Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely divine!, 20 Jan. 2013
Expensive, but worth it. Buy this in November, as you can spend the whole month planning what gifts to fill it with. The windows are quite big. I think the biggest item I put inside a window was a tin of vaseline lip balm. Looking forward to filling it again next year. Really classy and timeless.

Cooks Choice - Small Stainless Steel Hand Whisk
Cooks Choice - Small Stainless Steel Hand Whisk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for whisking in a small saucepan, 20 Jan. 2013
Bought for whisking cheese sauce in a small milk pan. Perfect size. Seems robust and I'm sure it will last for years

Tucano Urbano TERMOSCUD R153 - Waterproof Scooter Leg Cover for Vespa LX/LXV/S
Tucano Urbano TERMOSCUD R153 - Waterproof Scooter Leg Cover for Vespa LX/LXV/S
Offered by Fuorigiriweb

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my LX50 perfectly, 20 Jan. 2013
Looks so smart. Fit's my vespa LX50 perfectly. Not too complicated to fit. Very clever bit of kit and a good price.

John Bull Missing You Keepsake/Pill Tin
John Bull Missing You Keepsake/Pill Tin
Offered by KitschaGoGo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to keep tea bags in my handbag, 20 Jan. 2013
This fits 3 tea bags, if you are like me and just asks for hot water and brings your own tea? Lovely picture on tin.

Time To Run Women's Velocity Long Sleeve Running T Shirt Top Size 8 Periwinkle/White
Offered by Time To Run Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Jan. 2013
A cross between a helly hansen layer and a ron hill top. Excellent for gym and running, nice colours too. Will certainly buy more styles and colours

Page: 1 | 2