Profile for R. Barrow > Reviews

Andromeda: The Complete Andromeda [Blu-ray]
Andromeda: The Complete Andromeda [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kevin Sorbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it a rip of?!!?, 25 Mar. 2016
Preordered but I feel like I've wasted money on already having season 1 and 2. Could do with season 3 to 5 being released separately instead of ripping the fans off
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2016 4:57 PM BST

Hot Wheels 5 Vehicle Pack (Pack may vary)
Hot Wheels 5 Vehicle Pack (Pack may vary)
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman, 3 Sept. 2015
I bought a pack from work, it's the only batman pack I've seen and love them. Going to stay boxed

Star Labs T Shirt  Men's Black  Large
Star Labs T Shirt Men's Black Large
Offered by Dope Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug. 2015
Great shirt, fast delivery as well. Very pleased with this shirt

8 In 1 Precision Star Torx Screwdriver Set Kit
8 In 1 Precision Star Torx Screwdriver Set Kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 3 May 2015
Theyre ok but there is no way of holding the bits in place when using the screwdriver

Dean Ambrose "Unstable" Full Zip Sweatshirt, L
Dean Ambrose "Unstable" Full Zip Sweatshirt, L

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 13 Nov. 2014
I like the hoodie but just one thing, it is really thin, not like a normal hoodie. Its more like a long sleeved shirt with a zip.
I would not have paid this much if I knew it wasnt that thick, I would have paid around £25-£30, besides that I love it.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price but disappointed, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
The Minus first - When I found this, I thought what a great price for the set but upon receiving it I am a little disappointed. Even though the albums have great sound, I cannot fault them, the packaging is a different story. The cardboard sleeves remind me of something that you get free with a newspaper or magazine. It could be my fault expecting too much for the price. If I see anymore Original Album Series....I will not be buying them.

The Plus - Superb quality of sound on the CDs. The first album I put straight in upon receiving these was Detonator....brought back many memories.

Please bare the cardboard sleeves in mind though when buying. These will do until I buy what I deem as the proper albums with jewel case and artwork.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

1.0 out of 5 stars update problems, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
Since the update for the kindle, it won't load friends scores in, won't connect to Facebook, reinstalled it and lost my previous high score and all extra minions, not very impressed.
Before update, this game would have got a 5 star

Spartacus: War of the Damned [Blu-ray]
Spartacus: War of the Damned [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Liam McIntyre

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 29 April 2013
Was really looking forward to receiving this, I cheated and preordered it from another site as it was cheaper but apart from that, to my delight it came today, I hastily opened it and was disappointed in it due to NO special features on it, was Starz that desperate to release it that they didn't want to put that on it.
Enough of the dissing it and now onto watching it......The only good Roman is a decapitated Roman!!!! I AM SPARTACUS!!!

Perfect Viewer
Perfect Viewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Perfect Viewer (App)
Had this reader on my phone, as soon as I saw it was available for Kindle, it was an instant buy :)

The comics come up clear and its a very easy to use app. Big Thumbs Up!!!

With the last few updates, its started to restart and freeze up constantly, still the best reader out there though

Townsend Mohawk 26 Men's Front Suspension Mountain Bike - 18 Inch, White/Blue
Townsend Mohawk 26 Men's Front Suspension Mountain Bike - 18 Inch, White/Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 26 Sept. 2012
The good thing is that the bike looks good.

The bad thing, its heavy, personally Ive had to have every part replaced within the years guarantee and then Im still having problems with it. The parts that arent covered almost paid for the bike again.

Its not really worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2