Profile for KenD > Reviews

Content by KenD

KenD

Quantek 3-in-1 Emergency Power Cut Light, Rechargeable Torch & Automatic Night Light
Offered by Quantek

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient....., 23 April 2014
Purchased this as a back up emergency lighting source for one of my smaller offices. Very compact little unit but gives out more than enough light. Also has a beacon function which we though could be useful. Also useable straight out of the holster as a torch - ticked all the boxes as far as we were concerned. Our HSE guy liked it too.

Nautical Chaos: River Tales From Old Glossop's Bridge, The Fordwich Series (River Tails From Old Glossop's Bridge, The Fordwich Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a splendid read......, 11 Jan 2014
I have no doubt that this is the first of many a brilliant children's tales coming from the pen of Faye
which I understand this to be her first novel. It has just the right level detail to keep youngsters
attention span for its entire length. I think presentation will be greatly enhanced by the illustration which
is expected in the printed version...

Nikon Coolpix S9500 Camera Black 18.1MP 22xZoom 3.0OLED FHD 25mm Wide Lens Wifi
Nikon Coolpix S9500 Camera Black 18.1MP 22xZoom 3.0OLED FHD 25mm Wide Lens Wifi

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way., 7 Oct 2013
This Camera was purchased to replaced a very tired and weary Olympus which my wife had for some considerable time, one of the earlier digital compacts. This piece of kit is fantastic and compares to a full frame version of the Nikon that I use myself. Once charged we quickly discovered how to take photographs and transfer them to the iPad for scrutiny. They are sharp, well exposed and detailed enough for some quite large prints, straight out of the box. So easy to use, so many advanced features such as WiFi and GPS, which costs extra on my DSLR. Can highly recommend the product and the supplier, parcel received within 24 hours of ordering - excellent service, no complaints here.

RØDE iXY 24 / 96 Studio-Quality Stereo Microphone for iPhone / iPad
RØDE iXY 24 / 96 Studio-Quality Stereo Microphone for iPhone / iPad
Offered by MusicMatter

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Innovation...superb product, 8 May 2013
This product far exceeded our expectations, we were looking for a device to make sound bytes for a website which we all agreed beforehand did not require the broadcast quality we knew and had experienced from a digital recording - for the price we thought this would be good value for money. It turned out to be one of the best purchases made for the Band in recent times. Product claims are met and quality is superb for such a small device. Such a simple idea in concept but delivers far beyond our expectations - well done RODE you will have saved us a fortune in studio fees.

Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink
Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Claria Inks, 27 Oct 2011
Excellent product which provides some extremely clear detail on Ultra Chrome Glossy paper. I used to be a darkroom user which produced very similar results, however these inks and modern printers have long since made the darkroom redundant with extensively better and certainly more convenient results.

Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Nkon AF-S DX 16-85 Zoom, 27 Oct 2011
As expected superb performance from this 16-85mm zoom lens. A considerable improvement from the kit lens supplied with my D7000. Lens focuses extremely close giving some really intimate detail when required. Equally at home on the widest setting which I extensively use for landscape photographs. Highly recommended product. VR setting can be seen to work in the view finder which makes this a very usable general purpose lens.

Hoya 67mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 67mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Offered by The Camera Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya Digital UV Filter, 27 Oct 2011
As expected a superb quality product from Hoya, fitted firmly without any movement on the lens. Absolutly no sign of vignetting on a 16-85mm zoom lens.