Profile for 123 Jump > Reviews

Wool Overs Women's Lambswool Slipover V Neck Sleeveless Jumper Navy Large
Wool Overs Women's Lambswool Slipover V Neck Sleeveless Jumper Navy Large
Offered by Wool Overs Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars V Neck Slipover, 25 Oct 2014
This garment is just the thing for those days when you want to wear a pretty blouse with your trousers, and to hide as little of it as possible whilst still keeping warm and snug. I have ordered another one in a different colour.

Amish by Accident
Amish by Accident

3.0 out of 5 stars I have forgotten what this story was about,, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Amish by Accident (Kindle Edition)
I have forgotten what this story was about, so I don't think that it was particularly memorable. The story was very predictable and for we Brits was very American in content.

The Amish Nanny (The Women of Lancaster County)
The Amish Nanny (The Women of Lancaster County)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 12 April 2014
This book was enjoyable and informative of the Amish people. I enjoyed the story and learned a lot about the religion.

The Amish Seamstress (The Women of Lancaster County)
The Amish Seamstress (The Women of Lancaster County)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good book in the series, 12 April 2014

The Amish Bride (The Women of Lancaster County)
The Amish Bride (The Women of Lancaster County)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good one, 12 April 2014
Another enjoyable book by this author. There is a lot of information about the Amish people and if you are interested in the religion, I have found that you can learn a lot from this series of books

The Amish Groom: 1 (The Men of Lancaster County)
The Amish Groom: 1 (The Men of Lancaster County)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to usual standard, 12 April 2014
Normally, I cannot put this series of books down, but I have found this one very difficult to get into, and in fact have left it partly read in order to move on to something more interesting - very unusual for me.

Casio Alarm Clock Tq-140-7Ef
Casio Alarm Clock Tq-140-7Ef
Offered by CapturePix

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the job, 12 April 2014
This little alarm clock is just a plain and simple workhorse. It is completely silent, begins to ring at the time set and gradually gets louder. I am completely pleased with the purchase

A French Affair
A French Affair

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow to get into, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: A French Affair (Kindle Edition)
A typical chic lit romance - predictable, funny and exasperating. Ok, but not one of 's Fforde's best novels. I suggest that you give it a try.

eFuture(TM) Six-layer Collapsible Stainless Steel Pocket Cup Short Glass(Medium Size) With Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

4.0 out of 5 stars Collapsible CUp, 26 Feb 2014
This product arrived well packed and in good order. However, due to MY FAULT, I did not realise that it was coming from overseas, and so only just arrived in time for its journey to India to be an clean extra water cup. It is absolutely as advertised,slightly smaller than I thought, but perfectly adequate for a quick drink anywhere.

Pan Aroma Incense Sticks Gift Set - 80 Incense Sticks - Assorted Fragrances
Pan Aroma Incense Sticks Gift Set - 80 Incense Sticks - Assorted Fragrances
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Pan Aroma Incense, 25 Feb 2014
I was slightly dubious about this produce before it arrived due to the very low price. However, I read some of the descriptions from other buyers and decided to have a go. The product arrived quickly, was well packed and just as described. Each stick has a distinctive but subtle fragrance which is perfectly acceptable as a gentle background perfume. I normally use incense sticks when I have been cooking a dish that leaves a strong after-smell or if I feel like a 'lift', and these ones are just right. I will order them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5