Profile for Lornadunn123 > Reviews

Content by Lornadunn123

Lornadunn123

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Peppa Pig: Play with Peppa Hand Puppet Book (Ladybird Puppet Play Book)
Peppa Pig: Play with Peppa Hand Puppet Book (Ladybird Puppet Play Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's really good quality and we have lots of fun with it, 18 Dec 2014
My 18 month old daughter loves peppa pig, she adores this book. It's really good quality and we have lots of fun with it.

Boys Minecraft T-shirt | Mine Craft Tshirt | Age 12 to 13 Years
Boys Minecraft T-shirt | Mine Craft Tshirt | Age 12 to 13 Years
Offered by Merchandise Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Dec 2014
Was so pleased to have found this! My nephew loves mine craft and is so happy with this tshirt. Washes well.

LYDC Ladies Purse Zebra Wallet Animal Print Moc Croc Faux Leather Boxed Gift - Black - W 8 ,H 5 inches
Offered by Girly HandBags

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely purse, 18 Dec 2014
Great purse, brought it for my niece who loves leopard print! Fairly big with lots of compartments. Only gave 4 stars because main zip seems a bit flimsy.

ACER LIQUID E3 VARIOUS COLOURS PU LEATHER SUCTION WALLET CASE AND RETRACTABLE STYLUS PEN iPhone R Us® (Black)
Offered by iPhone R Us

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 18 Dec 2014
I was so excited to find a case for my dads phone, thought it was great when it arrived, had an expensive look to it! However 10 minutes after sticking phone in - phone just falls out. The reason I ordered this in the first place was to protect the phone as my father is a bit clumsy and kept dropping it. Now it is worse than ever. Please don't waste your money.

Global Gizmos Benross Mini Jackpot Bank
Global Gizmos Benross Mini Jackpot Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little stocking filler, 17 Dec 2014
When this arrived I thought it looked really cheap and was disappointed however when my son opened it he loved it. He is 11 and is always leaving change about but now he pops it in here and plays the game. Well packaged, arrived quickly.

Levi's Womens Maine Zip Boots 222528-818W Regular Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Levi's Womens Maine Zip Boots 222528-818W Regular Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars As comfy as slippers, 17 Dec 2014
So so comfortable!!! Adore these boots - they have been a godsend this winter! Superb quality, very hard wearing. They don't look massively attractive but I brought them for comfort not style. Fantastic sale price too.

Vaseline Original Retro Lip Gift Tin
Vaseline Original Retro Lip Gift Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly priced, 17 Dec 2014
Brought this for my friend who uses Vaseline all day! Great little stocking filler. Brilliantly packaged - arrived quickly. Such a bargain!!!

All About Us
All About Us
by Philipp Keel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for open minded couples, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: All About Us (Hardcover)
Brought two of these as stocking fillers for married friends. Had a little look through and it is a fairly good book - I brought it with the idea of getting these couples talking about there relationship in a positive way however I fear some of the questions in there may raise certain discussions and create negativity. I am a psychotherapist so I welcome open minded activities but I don't think it will be everyone's cup of tea.

Queen Elsa Princess Anna Magic Wand + Rhinestone Tiaras + Hair Crown + Glove Girl Gift SET
Offered by Clest F&H

3.0 out of 5 stars My frozen crazy daughter wanted some gloves to match her ..., 16 Dec 2014
My frozen crazy daughter wanted some gloves to match her outfit and these fit the bill. However everything is very cheap looking (and feeling) I would imagine this kind of quality to be in the pound shop. The wand and tiara lost some jewels immediately and the packaging is just awful. None of it is branded which I expected. Double the price it should be. On a positive my daughter loves the gloves. Lets face it though, us parents are prepared to pay anything for our little frozen fans :)

Casdon 621 Electronic Washer (Pink)
Casdon 621 Electronic Washer (Pink)
Offered by Toys On Your Screen

4.0 out of 5 stars The only reason I have given four stars is because I was slightly disappointed with how small it is, 2 Dec 2014
Brought this for my two year old, it does say for over threes but my daughter has three older brothers and sisters so she is used to playing with older toys. She has really taken too it - it is the first things he goes for in the morning. The only reason I have given four stars is because I was slightly disappointed with how small it is.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20