Profile for Lornadunn123 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Global Gizmos Benross Mini Jackpot Bank
Global Gizmos Benross Mini Jackpot Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little stocking filler, 17 Dec 2014
When this arrived I thought it looked really cheap and was disappointed however when my son opened it he loved it. He is 11 and is always leaving change about but now he pops it in here and plays the game. Well packaged, arrived quickly.

Levi's Womens Maine Zip Boots 222528-818W Regular Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Levi's Womens Maine Zip Boots 222528-818W Regular Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars As comfy as slippers, 17 Dec 2014
So so comfortable!!! Adore these boots - they have been a godsend this winter! Superb quality, very hard wearing. They don't look massively attractive but I brought them for comfort not style. Fantastic sale price too.

Vaseline Original Retro Lip Gift Tin
Vaseline Original Retro Lip Gift Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly priced, 17 Dec 2014
Brought this for my friend who uses Vaseline all day! Great little stocking filler. Brilliantly packaged - arrived quickly. Such a bargain!!!

All About Us
All About Us
by Philipp Keel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for open minded couples, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: All About Us (Hardcover)
Brought two of these as stocking fillers for married friends. Had a little look through and it is a fairly good book - I brought it with the idea of getting these couples talking about there relationship in a positive way however I fear some of the questions in there may raise certain discussions and create negativity. I am a psychotherapist so I welcome open minded activities but I don't think it will be everyone's cup of tea.

Queen Elsa Princess Anna Magic Wand + Rhinestone Tiaras + Hair Crown + Glove Girl Gift SET
Offered by Freshbaffs

3.0 out of 5 stars My frozen crazy daughter wanted some gloves to match her ..., 16 Dec 2014
My frozen crazy daughter wanted some gloves to match her outfit and these fit the bill. However everything is very cheap looking (and feeling) I would imagine this kind of quality to be in the pound shop. The wand and tiara lost some jewels immediately and the packaging is just awful. None of it is branded which I expected. Double the price it should be. On a positive my daughter loves the gloves. Lets face it though, us parents are prepared to pay anything for our little frozen fans :)

Casdon 621 Electronic Washer (Pink)
Casdon 621 Electronic Washer (Pink)
Offered by Toys On Your Screen

4.0 out of 5 stars The only reason I have given four stars is because I was slightly disappointed with how small it is, 2 Dec 2014
Brought this for my two year old, it does say for over threes but my daughter has three older brothers and sisters so she is used to playing with older toys. She has really taken too it - it is the first things he goes for in the morning. The only reason I have given four stars is because I was slightly disappointed with how small it is.

FASH Large Zebra Print Faux Leather Handbag-women Hand Bag, Casual Bag, Girls College Bag, Shopping Bag
Offered by FASH Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made!, 29 Nov 2014
Brought this for my 11 year old niece. She wanted a more 'grown up' bag and loves animal print. This is well made, has lots of compartments. Medium sized so perfect for her. She loves it. I thought the price was great too!

Regatta Ladies Blissful Parka Black 18
Regatta Ladies Blissful Parka Black 18
Offered by BrandBuys (SMD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow wow wow, 29 Nov 2014
Wow, wow, wow ordered this for my mom as she was going to Germany on a Christmas market holiday in the cold! Didn't want to spend a great deal of money so when I came across this and read the reviews I thought I would order it to take a chance! Can't rate this coat enough - for £40 it is fantastic. So warm - just like a sleeping bag, completely waterproof! It is better than my g star coat that cost £200 plus! Don't hesitate just buy it!

Skylanders Swap Force: Flynn's Ship Storage (PS3/Xbox 360/Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but my son has hours of fun with it, 29 Nov 2014
My 5 year old absolutely loves this! I read previous reviews and tried to persuade him to buy something else but he had his heart set on it. The price dropped to £41 so I quickly ordered it. Yes it is flimsy and not particularly well made but because my son s a huge skylanders fan he just plays with it for hours and sets them all up on there, doesn't bother him at all. My 7 year old daughter plays with it too. Overall I can't complain.

Diesel Stabif-J Girl's Sweatshirt Grey Marl 16 Years
Diesel Stabif-J Girl's Sweatshirt Grey Marl 16 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars The fit is perfect now. Great quality, 21 Nov 2014
Gorgeous diesel jumper, brought it for my niece for a present - she loves it. I ordered a large size because with previous diesel jumpers I've ordered in the past they have come up quite small. The fit is perfect now. Great quality. Bargain price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20