Profile for Marie > Reviews

Marie

It Is Done!: The Final Step To Instant Manifestations
It Is Done!: The Final Step To Instant Manifestations

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it., 14 Feb. 2015
If you don't , you may miss the most crucial part of the law of attraction. For me, this book was the final and most important piece of the LOA concept .

Auschwitz Revealed: Auschwitz Greatest Mysteries and Famous Survivor Stories Unveiled (Auschwitz Escape, Auschwitz Concentration Camp, Holocaust, Jewish, ... Eyewitness Account, World War 2 Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars a tribute to the dead and a warning to the living, 26 Jun. 2014
This little book is a fitting tribute to the millions of souls who perished for the twisted ideals of fascism, Well written and researched, the book is brief but the Impact is huge .

The Power
The Power

5.0 out of 5 stars A must., 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Power (Kindle Edition)
I'm about half way through the book, and I have a problem putting it down. It's more than inspirational, it's an explanation of why things are the way they are in our lives ..both good and not so good. I never understood the meaning of love in EVERY area of life until now, so I never understood it's power. I think the book is a must read.. because it's a truth we can teach our children, and in doing so, change the world.

10 Tips to Get Organized That will Rock Your World!
10 Tips to Get Organized That will Rock Your World!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best things come in little packages., 18 July 2013
To find out (as I have ) how the smallest of things make the biggest difference, buy this book and use it's tips (as I have ).
I've recently subscribed to Kathy's youtube channel, and now I know I've found the "way".
For some reason most of the books I've read on getting organized seem to have been written for wealthy women who work in the city (usually in a lovely clean office, and mostly in advertizing). I work in a stuffy kitchen, have a small house and modest income.
Finally! Someone knows we exist.
Keep up the great work Kathy.
Love.. wellscot :0)

KERI Part 1: The Early Years (Child Abuse True Stories)
KERI Part 1: The Early Years (Child Abuse True Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Complicit head burying in my opinion, 7 May 2012
I'm reading this book at the moment and find it hard to put down. What I find absolutely unbelievable though,is that people close to Keri either suspected or knew she was being abused. The blame as far as I am concerned lays heavily, although not of course totally, with her Grandfathers obvious refusal to listen to the abusive mothers pleas to be allowed to remain at home, which ultimately resulted in a life of absolute misery for an inoccent child. The "nana", although she loved Keri dearly, just went along with her husbands wishes. It becomes obvious that the Grandfather was highly disfunctional and I suspect as well as being puritanical Asexual and rather bigoted in his Victorian views and princibles, he had no concept of what the result of his "moral" stance would mean for Keri.. In my honest opinion, there was more than one person to blame for her tragic plight.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2012 11:24 PM BST

Faint Echoes of Laughter
Faint Echoes of Laughter

5.0 out of 5 stars What a story., 3 Feb. 2012
An amazing woman, an amazing writer.
How anyone could come through the horror she suffered, and survive to tell her story , is just mind blowing.
I salute you Sassy:0(

The Dark Secrets of Rebecca Marie
The Dark Secrets of Rebecca Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 30 Dec. 2011
Such a privilege to have read Rebecca's story.
Her strength of character and determination to survive, against all the odds is amazing. Having read that some people left such horrible reviews and comments, simply due to Rebecca's grammatical mistakes, makes me wonder if the reviewers wanted to heap even more negativity on someone who lived her life being told she was worthless.
If you want literary perfection , then a real life story of unthinkable abuse is hardly the way to go.
Well Done Rebecca Marie.. you're a true inspiration.