Profile for J. S. > Reviews

Practice Tests Plus CAE New Edition Students Book with Key/CD-ROM Pack
Practice Tests Plus CAE New Edition Students Book with Key/CD-ROM Pack
by Nick Kenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me ready for my exams, 7 Jan. 2013
Very good book. Used it with my private teacher when getting ready for the exams. Appreciate the key and transcriptions of the listening tasks. Would be lost at the exam if I did not do the practice tests before.

Limit baby-g party time Digital Stone Set Dial Clear White Resin Strap 6798
Limit baby-g party time Digital Stone Set Dial Clear White Resin Strap 6798

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 7 Jan. 2013
Bought the watch as present for my 10-year-old daughter. She loves it. The white version looks very elegant. It is not kids watch though but still fits my daughter's tiny wrist - buckle done on the last hole - sorry English is my second language:)

Read at Home Biff, Chip & Kipper Collection 48 Books Set Pack (24 x Phonics Books and 24 x First Stories Books)
by Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 7 Jan. 2013
Brilliant set of books. Bought it for my 5-year-old son for Christmas - and he loved the present. The stories are fun to read even for me and my older kids who are "free readers". Would recommend it to everybory!