Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mobile-Bits4u Samsung Galaxy Fame s6810 Blue PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case and High Capacity Long Stylus Pen (M)
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for my phone, 27 Nov. 2013
Great case for my Galaxy Fame which allows easy access with a pull on the tab. The stylus makes for easy texting etc on the touch screen and just hooks on to the case. Choose a bright colour to make it easy to find your phone in your handbag.
Excellent value; seen similar products at more than twice the price.

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

4.0 out of 5 stars Romcom, 22 Oct. 2013
Not my usual genre but it had me interested to the very end. Marley brings all her characters to life.

Losing Lucy
Losing Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars We can all emphasise with the characters, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Losing Lucy (Kindle Edition)
An excellently written story. All the characters came alive to me and I could empathise with most of them. Well worth reading.

The Twins
The Twins

4.0 out of 5 stars A different aspect of the nazi regime, 31 May 2013
This review is from: The Twins (Kindle Edition)
A tale of how the lives of ordinary folk in Europe was transformed by the 2nd World War. Courageous families hid their Jewish neighbours and nurses cared for soldiers with horrific wounds.

Magnificent Joe
Magnificent Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars A compelling read, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Magnificent Joe (Kindle Edition)
A violent yet compelling read. Great empathy shown for Joe, who isn't tuned into the world the same as most people.

Gingham Checked Table Cloth 50" x 90" Oblong Blue
Gingham Checked Table Cloth 50" x 90" Oblong Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablecloth, 4 April 2013
I needed an everyday tablecloth for when I extend my table. This was delivered promptly, wears well and washes well and looks great. What more coan I say?

The House on the Shore
The House on the Shore

4.0 out of 5 stars an easy read, 9 Jan. 2013
Well written and great depiction of small village life in Scotland with interesting story line. You feel you have visited the area after reading it.

A Portrait of Louisa & Other Stories
A Portrait of Louisa & Other Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 9 Jan. 2013
Really enjoyed these stories. None of your romantic, women's magazine rubbish. These characters are drawn from real life, with a twist.

Jennifer's Garden (The Gables Trilogy Book 1)
Jennifer's Garden (The Gables Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good romance, 27 Dec. 2012
Well written and good story line. The romantic content is not for me, but I loved the descriptions of the garden.

The Colonel and His Daughter
The Colonel and His Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars An entertaning read at a fast pace, 27 Dec. 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and felt I knew the characters as they were so well depicted. I didn't second guess all the twists and turns in the story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3