Profile for Edward > Reviews

If You Could Read My Mind
If You Could Read My Mind
Offered by TwoRedSevens

3.0 out of 5 stars What a great waste ......, 4 Sept. 2013
What an utter disappointment this cd. Sorry to say. I was immensly looking forward to FINALLY have the 12 minute disconet suite of the classic If I Could Read Your Mind and do we get.....a totally alternate tracklisting and 4 versions of Gonna Get Along Without You Now. That is the second time this week, Patrick Hernandez's Born To Be Alive suffers from the same problem. What is it that record companies cannot produce what they promise.....?! Terribly upset.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 6:33 PM BST

Days Of Our Lives [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Days Of Our Lives [DVD] [2011] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Queen

4.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL (when buying the dvd) !, 2 Dec. 2011
Without a doubt: Fantastic documentary including in-depth interviews with both Roger en Brian covering every possible angle of their career. Very much worth watching. However: don't be fooled with the description on this item (dvd-version) - it does NOT, repeat: NOT include all the extra's as mentioned here, sadly enough. I was quite upset & disappointed upon receiving the dvd. When watching, it only has the 7 bonus-videos and the last 3 titles of the extra's (Miracle, Innuendo, Made In Heaven). Very, very strange indeed .... I'm now thinking, I only bought half an item ..... because I know there's more out there. Upon investigating the release on the web, I discovered that the dvd is (only) 160 minutes and the blu-ray is 221 minutes, so I'm guessing that only the blu-ray has ALL the extra's as mentioned in the description. Still, disappointing when buying the dvd. ;-(
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2011 10:52 PM GMT