Profile for Jose v R > Reviews

Content by Jose v R

Jose v R

Page: 1 | 2
TheTechTree - In Car Holder Kit Windscreen Vent Mount Cradle with Free Car Charger For HTC Zeta, Wildfire S, Sensation , XE, XL, Desire, X, V, C, S, Z, HD, EVO 3D, Titan, Incredible S, HD2, One X, XL, V, S, One X+, 8X

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap construction, 6 Mar. 2014
Don't buy this item. The quality is very low. The pieces that are meant to fix the phone to the device are very weak, to the point that on bumpy roads my phone often falls out.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, 6 Mar. 2014
These are very nice shoes ideal for casual and formal occasions alike.

I prefer boots over normal shoes as I like the fit around my ankles. Unfortunately most formal boots don't have rubber soles, which makes them noisy when walking on hard surfaces. These shoes don't have this problem due to the soft rubber soles.

POLICE Aviator Sunglasses S8383 568
POLICE Aviator Sunglasses S8383 568

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sun-glasses, 6 Mar. 2014
Overall these are nice sun glasses. My only complain is that the lenses of glasses are a little too large.

Garmin nuvi 2445 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps
Garmin nuvi 2445 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but isn't that great abroad as Garmin maps may use different (wrong) spelling of addresses, 6 Mar. 2014
I bought a Garmin navigating system based on a recommendation from my father in law. Initially I was inclined more towards TomTom, but ended up buying this device.

Overall the product does what it needs to do. Unfortunately I haven't had another GPS navigating system so I can make any comparisons.

One thing I dislike a lot is that Garmin maps tend to have street names spelled differently to the real street names. I am currently in Brazil, and I was looking for an avenue called Washington Luiz (with z). My Garmin Nuvi never found this avenue until I entered by mistake Washington Luis (with s). I had similar problems in the past, and this is really frustrating as you have to guess alternative ways of spelling an address other than the correct/official ones.

Mens Fleece Thermal Thinsulate Lined Gloves with Palm Grip Black Large/X-Large
Mens Fleece Thermal Thinsulate Lined Gloves with Palm Grip Black Large/X-Large
Offered by Zest Clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality... but warm, 6 Mar. 2014
I bought these as I cycle to work every day, and in winter normal cycling gloves don't keep my hands warm.

Pros:
Very warm
Dry quickly

Cons:
Low quality<- After few weeks the gloves had holes in between the finger.

Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Backpack - DK Navy, 15 Litre
Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Backpack - DK Navy, 15 Litre
Offered by Country Innovation

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, very good quality, 6 Mar. 2014
It could have some more internal pockets to make it a perfect backpack. But other than that I like the size, and the quality of the product very much.

HOHAS IN LOVE
HOHAS IN LOVE
by Laurence Graham

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining story., 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: HOHAS IN LOVE (Paperback)
The book is about live and running. And I am not a runner, but even so I enjoyed the book.

TecTake Baby Travel Cot BEIGE
TecTake Baby Travel Cot BEIGE
Offered by TecTake

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but material feels cheap, 6 Mar. 2014
Overall the product does what it is supposed to do. However, the material feels a bit cheap. And the I can never but it together in the first try. It always takes few times until the clips hold on to the frame parts.

5 Pack of UK to USA / Canada Travel Adaptor
5 Pack of UK to USA / Canada Travel Adaptor
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do, 6 Mar. 2014
These travel adaptors are of good quality. I bought several of them as I moved from the UK to South America and brought many of my electronics with me.

Ex-Pro® [3 PACK] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Round) Converts - EU Europe European UK To EU, France, Germany, Spain, Schuko Europe 2 Pin [BLACK]
Offered by Cable Guy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Mar. 2014
Not of the highest quality but worth the money.

I recommend you buy several of these packs as 3 are seldom enough.

Page: 1 | 2